Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #1
Hutchy
Hutchy began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe Digital Edition
Embed Fonts no longer works

I have been happily using Calibri for years and automatically installed the latest update (5.13.0) only to find that it no longer embeds fonts when I try to convert Word documents to ePub. Is this a known issue and is it being fixed?

I am planning to roll back to 5.12.0 to see if that fixes the problem on my machine, but this is a REAL ISSUE for me as my books use licensed fonts as part of the branding.

Thank you for your help with this problem!
Hutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=186697
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
broken, embed, font, not embedding font