Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-06-2019, 01:43 PM   #1
discarica
discarica began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma or Inkpad 3
Device suggestion (Inkpad 3 / Kobo Forma / others)

Hi,

Which new device with a big screen (~8inch) do you suggest for running KOreader? I'm considering the Inkpad 3 and Kobo Forma, but different suggestions are welcome too. I'd rule out the kindle because it needs to be jailbroken, and I don't want to support locked hardware by buying it.

Thanks!
discarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Kobo is definitely the platform we support best, so, yup, Forma.

PB support is in dire need of developers who actually own those devices .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #3
discarica
discarica began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma or Inkpad 3
Thanks!!
discarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:25 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Kobo is definitely the platform we support best, so, yup, Forma.

PB support is in dire need of developers who actually own those devices .
And based on what I've seen, this one will stick with Kobo or possibly consider a switch to Cervantes. Afaik nothing else is even in the running.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote