Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-05-2020, 10:55 AM   #691
Ramana
Connoisseur
Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Ramana can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Hdml plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
I found: 1) a good mobi version of "Wikt + CIDE" without repetitions or problems
and 2) A big and great en-en dictionary. Both of them report even the ancient and rare words. I added them inflections and IPA phonetics.

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pH...ew?usp=sharing

If you have stardict version of this, could you please share ?
Ramana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:06 PM   #692
Footnotes
Footnotes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hey, is there anyone that has the following dictionaries (I didn't see them on the OP's post)? The ones that come with the Kobo are pretty limited.

Portuguese
English-Portuguese (I am thinking of this one or this one)
Portuguese-English
French-Portuguese
Portuguese-French

Thanks!
Footnotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:26 PM   #693
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footnotes View Post
Hey, is there anyone that has the following dictionaries (I didn't see them on the OP's post)? The ones that come with the Kobo are pretty limited.

Portuguese
English-Portuguese (I am thinking of this one or this one)
Portuguese-English
French-Portuguese
Portuguese-French

Thanks!
About the en-pt : Wordnet infused should have the best number of entries (because of the inflections)

Last edited by Owl_; 02-07-2020 at 02:52 AM.
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 02:53 AM   #694
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramana View Post
If you have stardict version of this, could you please share ?
I've not the file with me
Old 02-07-2020, 11:54 AM   #695
VIKINGS
VIKINGS began at the beginning.

Can someone please reupload the English-Romanian dictionary originally uploaded by Semwize here? That link is sadly dead.
VIKINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:40 AM   #696
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKINGS View Post
English-Romanian dictionary
dicthtml-en-ro.zip

try

Source taken here (XDXF)

Also, suddenly someone needs: Romanian-English dictionary

dicthtml-ro-en.zip

Last edited by Semwize; 02-12-2020 at 11:52 AM.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:57 PM   #697
VIKINGS
VIKINGS began at the beginning.

Cool, thank you very much mate!
VIKINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:47 PM   #698
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKINGS View Post
Cool
Not cool …

I did not check and did not look, but judging by the size it is some kind of bad dictionary, with a small number of words. I chose a bad source …

I made you another dictionary.

lsd⇒dsl⇒stardict⇒kobo

dicthtml-en-ro [1].zip (Lingvo) wordcount=24422

bgl⇒stardict⇒kobo

dicthtml-en-ro [2].zip (Babylon) wordcount=100442

Try it, see which one is better. Then tell us about it.

Last edited by Semwize; 02-13-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:38 AM   #699
jkalin12345
jkalin12345 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Hello @123kajote

I did this dictionaries man for our customers! You should ask before giving to the public by yourself! You could ask same question directly to me...if you would be a normal
jkalin12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:32 PM   #700
markvdvelde
Connoisseur
markvdvelde began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hrvatsko-engleski rjecnik za Kindle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
Croatian-English dictionary.
English-Hungarian dictionary.
Hi, before losing a lot of time with software I don't really understand, I wanted to ask you: can you confirm that it is possible to create a MOBI dictionary from this zip-file?

I have the "famous" Bujas dictionaries, stored in a box elsewhere in Europa. In the meantime I would be great if a could look up some unknown words in Croatian of my kindle. Hvala ti puno!
Mark
markvdvelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:01 PM   #701
Semwize
Guru

Big explanatory dictionary of Russian language, S.A. Kuznetsov
dicthtml-ru.zip

To display accent marks, you will need to change the default font Georgia (using patch 'Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height').
Old 02-27-2020, 03:19 AM   #702
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by markvdvelde View Post
Hi, before losing a lot of time with software I don't really understand, I wanted to ask you: can you confirm that it is possible to create a MOBI dictionary from this zip-file?

I have the "famous" Bujas dictionaries, stored in a box elsewhere in Europa. In the meantime I would be great if a could look up some unknown words in Croatian of my kindle. Hvala ti puno!
Mark
Yes, I do it with a complex series of notepad++ regex. But recently I read somewhere in the forum that a guy did it with a simpler method. I'll deal with these conversions in the next months

Last edited by Owl_; 02-27-2020 at 07:31 AM.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:23 AM   #703
JeanPierre
Zealot
JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeanPierre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
I found: 1) a good mobi version of "Wikt + CIDE" without repetitions or problems
and 2) A big and great en-en dictionary. Both of them report even the ancient and rare words. I added them inflections and IPA phonetics.

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pH...ew?usp=sharing

This is fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing it!

JeanPierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:04 AM   #704
markvdvelde
Connoisseur
markvdvelde began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
But recently I read somewhere in the forum that a guy did it with a simpler method. I'll deal with these conversions in the next months
Great, I'm looking forward to reading about it. As far as I know, there isn't any HR-EN dictionary for the Kindle yet, so that would be a great help.
markvdvelde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:36 AM   #705
Semwize
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by markvdvelde View Post
As far as I know, there isn't any HR-EN dictionary for the Kindle yet, so that would be a great help.
Croatian - English, version 0.1.2 with 79808 headwords

PyGlossary -> Profit

Tags
kobo dictionaries