Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #16
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Try adjusting the light so its not so sharp....
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
The Voyage is sharper and I like that actually.

Thanks again for the thoughts.
I'm only interested in selling the Oasis 3.

No troubleshooting or using it anymore as it's packed up as of this morning and ready for shipping so it's ready to go.

Thanks again.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
delete

Last edited by Barbara1955; 12-08-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:51 PM   #18
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Good Luck! I been trying to sell my PW4 for 6 months 32 gig for $125 so I do mean Good Luck!
Yeah - that's tough.

Those were just on sale at Best Buy for $80 (for the 32GB!!) around Thanksgiving. No clue why, but the 32GB was cheaper than the 8GB at our local Best Buy. I almost wonder if it was a pricing error.

Yours unused or did you use it for a while and now moving on or how old is it?
Old 12-07-2019, 06:55 PM   #19
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
delete

Last edited by Barbara1955; 12-08-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #20
bookyboy
Addict

Quote:
Used it the 1st week I got it. Until Kobo sent me a New Clara HD .... they sent kobo not refund which I didn't expect LOL Since was 3 Clara that the best they would do. Warranty only good for ME! So I didn't even try to sell it. hehehe
That's very odd. In my experience, Kobo warranties devices (like Amazon) and isn't concerned with where they came from. At least that's been my experience with two replacements.

One was an Aura One and the other a Forma that was sold here to @tayseidel - a happy buyer and now Forma user.

They replaced the Forma with a simple chat and no interest whatsoever in where/how I bought it. I even thought it was a little odd, but ultimately was very happy because Kobo was concerned with just addressing the issue with the device. That's how CS should be in my opinion. No silly rules and restrictions. Just fix problems and make people happy with their device. It's a win for all parties.

The replacement came to me - I took pics of it for @tayseidel and then sent it on its way, sealed, to him so he could enjoy the initial unboxing of a totally new Forma.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:25 PM   #21
bookyboy
Addict

delete

Last edited by bookyboy; 12-08-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:27 AM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
I'm just a weird stickler on the screens. The Voyage screen is so sharp, so crisp, so clear. I just can't not notice how only its screen looks like it does..

This is such a tough product category since nobody sells them all in a physical store, side by side (for lots of obvious reasons) and some are really hard to get, and sometimes an older no longer made/sold model might be best, etc, etc..
I don't have my Oasis 3 - yet - but I fully understand what you mean about the crisp, sharp screen on the Voyage. Not a single one of my many ebook readers has ever been as sharp as my Voyage.

As well, I want to applaud your respectful and considerate responses to all the questions.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:16 AM   #23
bookyboy
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I don't have my Oasis 3 - yet - but I fully understand what you mean about the crisp, sharp screen on the Voyage. Not a single one of my many ebook readers has ever been as sharp as my Voyage.

As well, I want to applaud your respectful and considerate responses to all the questions.
Many thanks

On the screens..
Man - Whatever Amazon did with the Voyage screens...
I sure wish they'd give that a go again in the future

Last edited by bookyboy; 12-08-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:21 PM   #24
bookyboy
Addict

Sold - thx for the interest