Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-03-2019, 11:58 PM   #1
MarjaE
Fanatic
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story HD, Amazon Kindle 5, and Amazon Kindle DX
Is there a way to check the size of a virtual library?

For example,

I have a "to export" library to indicate which files I want on my Kindle Dx. My Dx has 3.6 gb of space, and a lot of books can run 50 mb+.

I have a lot of space issues between reference books and interesting reading.

Also, I currently tag a lot of books "incompatible," "extra," "wait," or "read," to exclude them from "to export." Does anyone have a better solution to swap books in when they want to look at more important/useful works on a given topic and swap them out when they don't?
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kindle, library management