Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #556
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
No, as far as I can tell, those are all fakes.... probably the result of people having search for the term. Did you actually manage to get one of them working? I thought not.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #557
popeyes
popeyes began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
why i cant download the file?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #558
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeyes View Post
why i cant download the file?
Did you read the thread at all?
Old 12-04-2010, 08:51 AM   #559
Ratros
Ratros began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-3000
Finally get a way to work the whole mess out. Thanks for sharing
Old 12-05-2010, 05:56 AM   #560
vjdew
vjdew began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 6"
not able to download the zip file

Hi,
I was trying to download the zip file. But I couldn't. It seems due to the posting rules those links are removed. So can u please let me know the link for this tool.

Thanks
VJ
Old 12-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #561
frabjous
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjdew View Post
Hi,
I was trying to download the zip file. But I couldn't. It seems due to the posting rules those links are removed. So can u please let me know the link for this tool.

Thanks
VJ
Either read the thread or learn how to use a search engine.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #562
neilmellor
neilmellor began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
Thank you for sharing~
Old 12-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #563
andyvec
andyvec began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
thanks
Old 12-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #564
wbbady
wbbady began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-12-2011, 05:30 AM   #565
ngshui
ngshui began at the beginning.

Device: bambook
how to download?
Old 01-18-2011, 03:55 AM   #566
dientuso
dientuso began at the beginning.

Device: Kiindle 3 Nook Color
Download
Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #567
sicker27
sicker27 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
thanks
Old 02-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #568
drmacloud80
drmacloud80 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Hello,dear,
How can i convert my pdf files/books to kindle 3, I really don't know how to go about this.I need help.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #569
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmacloud80 View Post
Hello,dear,
How can i convert my pdf files/books to kindle 3, I really don't know how to go about this.I need help.
Ask in the Kindle forum. This thread is not the correct place to ask.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #570
filius
filius began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi.
Could somebody explane me how to install and launch pdflrf-linux-0.99 on Ubuntu 10.04?
Thank you.
Closed Thread