Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 02-22-2005, 08:51 PM   #16
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've been using Sprite Backup for quite a while, and the automatic backups are fantastic. They run every night and have saved me a few times also.

I just bought another 1gig card. My other card, a Lexar 1gig SD, stopped working all together but they are covering it under warranty. I just sent mine back recently and expect a replacement soon. In the mean time, I got a Sandisk SD. I figure I'll want it anyway because I'm doing more multimedia now that I found how well Pocket DVD and FairUseWizard work with BetaPlayer.

My problem now is that when I switch cards either direction between my 256 and 1gig cards, the new card isn't recognized until I do a soft reset. Anyone have that problem before, or know what might be causing it.

One guess... maybe the volume labels are messing it up because it thinks it's the same volume/card, but it's not. Can't think of anything else to check.

Sandisk says my Toshiba e405 is compatible, and the site Alex gave doesn't list my e405 at all in the compatibility chart.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 AM   #17
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Or this http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/
Advert
Old 09-18-2007, 01:10 AM   #18
JonshonJack
JonshonJack began at the beginning.

Device: N-95
You can even try Stellar Phoenix Digital Media Recovery software, it recovers lost, deleted and formatted digital photos / pictures / images / audio files from removable media, after an accidental deletion, media format or corrupt media.
Provides recovery of lost or deleted digital pictures from: Memory Sticks, Flash Cards, Sony Memory Stick, IBM Micro Drive, SD Cards, MMC Cards, XD Cards, Secure Digital Card, Zip Disks, Mini Disks.
Download the demo from: http://www.stellarinfo.com/digital-media-recovery.htm