Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
cpina
Enthusiast
cpina began at the beginning.

Device: none
Change default translation dictionary

Hi,

If I select a word in my Kobo Glo, then I go to the dictionaries and I press the "Translate Dictionary" (or similar): it always tries to use English -> French.

I switch to English -> Spanish but the next word tries to translate to French and I need to change it again.

I've tried uninstalling the English -> French dictionary and then it says that it's not available...

Does someone have the same problem? Any way to fix it?

Thank you, happy reading!
cpina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Try the solution suggested in this thread:

www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197621
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert