Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 10-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #1
ayeshas
ayeshas began at the beginning.

Device: Handheld
Looking cheap hosting company

I have developed website in html and flash through pakistan web design company , They have developed my content in flash and some sections developed in php and database mysql. Now i have required any cheap hosting which offer all such features, Please let me know if you have any idea.

waiting your friendly reply
Old 10-09-2007, 09:39 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I use Total Choice Hosting. $4 a month for the plan I have & I've been quite satisfied.
http://www.totalchoicehosting.com

~Brian