Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 05:11 PM   #1
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Onyx boox Note PRO

Hi people, I want a Note pro. Not a Note or a Note2. It has to be the Note Pro because I need it to have light and also Android 6.

Do you have it and want to upgrade to Note2? Send me a PM and we will talk 😉
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:38 AM   #2
Pascal V.
Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pascal V. knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PocketBook 903
Hi,

I don't own a note pro, but I'm curious : why do you want to exchange your note 2 for a note pro ?
Pascal V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2020, 09:26 AM   #3
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal V. View Post
Hi,

I don't own a note pro, but I'm curious : why do you want to exchange your note 2 for a note pro ?
I don't have a Note2
Old 05-14-2020, 10:33 AM   #4
eReader fan
Addict

Still trying to find a Note Pro!

Last edited by eReader fan; 05-15-2020 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:39 PM   #5
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
Still trying to find a Nova Pro!
You said "Note" in your OP.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2020, 01:56 PM   #6
eReader fan
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
You said "Note" in your OP.
You are right. Fixed.

Damn, this is collecting so much answers without ending with a Note Pro on my sude

Do you have a Note Pro for me? Come on... Note 2 is better... Isnt the moment for an upgrade?
Old 08-14-2020, 08:54 PM   #7
eReader fan
Addict

Still searching for a second hand Note Pro!

Already bought a brand new one, but willing to have another Note Pro.

Do you wanna sell yours?