Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #1
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Kindle Voyage plus Kindle Oasis 2

Selling them because I'm not using them anymore, I'm currently using Kobo Aura One because I love the bigger screen plus I'm waiting for a Onyx Boox Nova pro.

The Voyage is in great condition perfect for the beach and the Oasis 2 is in excellent condition never left the house plus it comes with a cover. Looking for a good home to take care of my babies ideally in mainland Europe but can send worldwide.

Prices:

Voyage £80
Oasis 2 £170
Postage extra.

If interested or for any questions plz pm me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Both.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	496.9 KB
ID:	176086   Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyage.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	176087   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oasis.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	453.9 KB
ID:	176088   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	176089  

Last edited by Gibbo; 01-11-2020 at 08:36 AM.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:57 AM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok, what about £170 for both devices including postage for Europe.
Old 01-11-2020, 08:34 AM   #3
Gibbo
Guru

Items sold to forum member.