Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
All New Amazon Kindle Oasis E-reader 7" Waterproof Audible 32GB Wi-Fi - 2017 W/ Case

I am selling the new oasis amazon just released. It is the 32gb version without ads. It also comes with one of amazon's water safe cases. The kindle itself is manufacture refurbished. The case is in almost like new condition. I never used the kindle, I just opened the box to take photos. If you are interested in it, please pm me. I am asking $249.99 for it. Free shipping to the Continental Us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180125_154649857.png
Views:	324
Size:	621.2 KB
ID:	161840

Name:	IMG_20180125_154843007.png
Views:	338
Size:	332.7 KB
ID:	161841

Name:	IMG_20180125_154717692.png
Views:	310
Size:	625.0 KB
ID:	161842

Name:	IMG_20180125_154907092.png
Views:	304
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	161843

Name:	IMG_20180125_154914699.png
Views:	305
Size:	338.9 KB
ID:	161844

Name:	IMG_20180125_154741531.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	161845

Last edited by SKK; 02-16-2018 at 07:47 AM.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Just as a combination heads up and FYI, I can't see the value here when a new unrefurbished Oasis 32gb is $279.99 directly from Amazon, with all the protections and recourse that provides, plus the possibility of spreading out payments and a rebate depending on credit method.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2018, 12:46 PM   #3
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Just as a combination heads up and FYI, I can't see the value here when a new unrefurbished Oasis 32gb is $279.99 directly from Amazon, with all the protections and recourse that provides, plus the possibility of spreading out payments and a rebate depending on credit method.
I made a mistake in the listing. I edited it now. It doesn't have ads, so that makes it $299.99 on amazon. Plus it has the official amazon water-safe case which was around $40 so that makes it $340 total plus tax. That makes it $30-$40 cheaper than getting it on amazon. It still has 293 days left on the warranty. And it is in fact basically new. I received it as a replacement device and amazon said it was never used. They said the buyer refused the package when UPS tried to deliver it, but they couldn't sell it as new anymore.
Old 01-26-2018, 12:59 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKK View Post
I made a mistake in the listing. I edited it now. It doesn't have ads, so that makes it $299.99 on amazon. Plus it has the official amazon water-safe case which was around $40 so that makes it $340 total plus tax. That makes it $30-$40 cheaper than getting it on amazon. It still has 293 days left on the warranty. And it is in fact basically new. I received it as a replacement device and amazon said it was never used. They said the buyer refused the package when UPS tried to deliver it, but they couldn't sell it as new anymore.
Even using your numbers, $325 is only $15 cheaper than the full value you're assigning to this, hardly "$30-$40 cheaper." And it's not worth the full value you cite, since a buyer would get a refurbished item, no right of return, no consumer protection if something goes wrong with the sale or delivery, a shorter warranty, and a cover that's not quite new.

I'm not trying to rain on your sale, but give you a reality check. At least IMO, your item isn't worth nearly what you're asking for it and I suspect the knowledgeable people here will come to a similar conclusion. You might do better on eBay.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:04 PM   #5
SKK
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Even using your numbers, $325 is only $15 cheaper than the full value you're assigning to this, hardly "$30-$40 cheaper." And it's not worth the full value you cite, since a buyer would get a refurbished item, no right of return, no consumer protection if something goes wrong with the sale or delivery, a shorter warranty, and a cover that's not quite new.

I'm not trying to rain on your sale, but give you a reality check. At least IMO, your item isn't worth nearly what you're asking for it and I suspect the knowledgeable people here will come to a similar conclusion. You might do better on eBay.
I am talking about after you pay tax on amazon it is $30-40 cheaper. And you actually do get protection if you pay with PayPal. So what do you think it is worth, since you don't think it is nearly worth this much?

Last edited by SKK; 01-26-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Advert
Old 02-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #6
SKK
Addict

I am now asking $249.99 for this.

Last edited by SKK; 02-15-2018 at 04:02 PM.