Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
noseinabook
noseinabook began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Supernova
Newbie Question about Micro SD Card

I"ve had my ereader (a Pandigital SuperNova) about acouple weeks now so i'm still getting to know it. I wondered, it has a micro sd card, when I download a book from either Kindle or Kobo, does it store the book in the memory on the ereader, or directly to the sd card? (Do I have to tell it specifically to save to the sd card) And if something is stored on the SD card, can I read the book directly off the sd card?
Hope I haven't been too confusing with these questions. Just new to ereading and want to get the most out of the space I have on it.
Thanks
noseinabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Android forum. I believe the device in question is an Android tablet.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I don't know anything about your unit but download a book and use the file explorer to look for the title, it will be either in the Kindle or Kobo directory or something like books etc. Then you will know where it goes.

On the other hand you can copy books to the mini sd card but if the apps look for them in memory you will have to copy them over to memory.

Each tablet maker has their own way of setting up memory. Your instruction book might give you a hint as well.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote