Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-11-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
[Android] Can't access Dropbox

I tried connecting to Dropbox and got the error below. I realized that I unmounted my SD card and that's the reason for the error. Is this how it's supposed to work? I don't have CC installed on the SD card, so only the books are unaccessible not the database. I know I won't be able to download any books, but I wanted to see what's in another library.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1478885378504.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	152932
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 07:28 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I tried connecting to Dropbox and got the error below. I realized that I unmounted my SD card and that's the reason for the error. Is this how it's supposed to work? I don't have CC installed on the SD card, so only the books are unaccessible not the database. I know I won't be able to download any books, but I wanted to see what's in another library.
Yes, this is the intended behavior. We had so many bug reports/complaints about failing to write downloaded books that we changed CC to check when the connection is made.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yes, this is the intended behavior. We had so many bug reports/complaints about failing to write downloaded books that we changed CC to check when the connection is made.
Ok...
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote