Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nook for Android and Dropbox

Is there a way to point Nook for Android to a dropbox folder?

Currently I copy my Calibre custom recipe 'books' to my dropbox. Then I have to download the books within dropbox on the phone. And finally I have to copy the books from the dropbox folder to the Nook/My Documents folder. It would be nice to save that last step.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
If you are on Nook Color, then yes, you can use dropbox IF you root. If you are Nook classic - sorry I don't know the answer.

I have my whole Calibre library in my dropbox - Love the convenience.
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2011, 01:34 AM   #3
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
If you are on Nook Color, then yes, you can use dropbox IF you root. If you are Nook classic - sorry I don't know the answer.

I have my whole Calibre library in my dropbox - Love the convenience.
I'm referring to the Nook Android app, not the Nook device.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #4
robert23
robert23 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I haven't tried it, but possibly you could create a symbolic link between one folder and the other (there would just be one folder but a file sent to the other folder name would go to this folder). It's a fairly common Unix tool.
robert23 is offline   Reply With Quote