Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #1
greens
Connoisseur
greens began at the beginning.

Device: none
kobo H2O in an old cover for kobo aura hd?

do you think is fine to put a kobo H2O in an old cover for kobo aura hd? will it fit right? and will sleep mode work? or there is a risk of creating problems/ damage to the device?
thank you so much
greens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:48 AM   #2
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
The H20 is just a bit bigger than the Aura HD. If you have a snug fit with the HD and/or a hard shell cover, the H20 will not fit. If you have a softer cover, you can make it fit ok, but not good.

(I have a Aura HD, and I tried a H20 in my (softish) cover. It would work, but probably not for years and years...)
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
greens
Connoisseur
greens began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
The H20 is just a bit bigger than the Aura HD. If you have a snug fit with the HD and/or a hard shell cover, the H20 will not fit. If you have a softer cover, you can make it fit ok, but not good.

(I have a Aura HD, and I tried a H20 in my (softish) cover. It would work, but probably not for years and years...)
thanks a lot for your reply. I wish to try woth this model, what do you think?
I could cut it a little bit.... no problem. could it work?

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-16-2017 at 07:56 AM.
greens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #4
PeterHadTrapp
PeterHadTrapp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PeterHadTrapp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.PeterHadTrapp has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD "Brownie"
Hi,
I think the pictures you have posted show the Canvas-Cover by CoverUP.
I had just the same cover for my Aura HD and I liked it very much.
Just as you I hoped, that it will be possible to continue to use it for the H20
I was able to put the H20 into the cover, but it was obviously, that it was not the right cover. The dimensions of the H20 are a bit else and the size of the Display frame is not the same on HD and H20, so the Display of the H20 ist not positoned in the center of the leather frame. So it did not fit good an did not look good.
At last I sold all my Covers with my Aura HD and bought new ones for the Aura H20.
Its a pity, that this very fine Covers by Coverup are not offered for the H20.

Regards
Peter

Last edited by PeterHadTrapp; 02-14-2017 at 02:04 AM.
PeterHadTrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:56 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.

[COLOR="Green"]
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2017, 06:42 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Remember, the H2O has the latch at the bottom that you need to open to be able to side load and charge. So if your cover blocks that, it's not going to work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote