Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Rjl2001
Enthusiast
Rjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRjl2001 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic Wifi, Nook Color (rooted)
Best ereader for reading newspapers?

My favorite part of my Nook has been being able to read the newspaper on it everyday. I was just wondering if there is one device people prefer over others for reading newspapers? I've been looking to upgrade to the Nook Touch or maybe Kobo Touch, I think the touch interface would be best for navigating newspapers. So are they most all the same, or is the format better on a certain ereader? I did notice Kobo didn't seem to have as many listings on their newsstand compared to Amazon or BN. Would the Kobo reader accept newspaper subscriptions from BN?
Rjl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I have read good reviews about the Sony PRS-950 (The Daily Edition). You might want to check that one out. The Kindle DX might be a nice choice, too, due to its large screen size. Have you looked at the Calibre news feeds?
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert