Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-08-2018, 03:02 AM   #1
Zorka
Enthusiast
Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Mini(5), Kobo Touch, Kobo H2O, Poke2, Pocketbook Color, Remarkabl
E-reader clock

Can anyone overhere convert this to kobo?

https://www.instructables.com/id/Lit...From-E-reader/

I really like the idea and have a spare mini
Zorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
Zorka
Enthusiast
Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Mini(5), Kobo Touch, Kobo H2O, Poke2, Pocketbook Color, Remarkabl
Got something working using pngshow (found on this site, part of screensaver), the images from the original link and some ugly modifications to the scripts.
Since I didn't find a cron for kobo and rctwake is/was a bit too hard for me this time, I just threw it in a loop with a 30s sleep.
Didn't care for the quiz, so I always display with credits

Still if anyone comes up with a nice implementation, I'm always intrested
Zorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Oh, this looks lovely!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote