Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #31
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I hate you guys for getting your PW2 so much earlier than us ! Please post pics and impression as soon as you get them !!

and
I definitely will!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #32
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
Quote:
What you could do is place a brand new order using 1 day ship and see what you get. If it works out, then cancel your other order.
I just tried ordering a 2nd one to see what delivery date I would get on a one-day shipping order. Oct. 15th was the date. Ouch!
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #33
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
I just tried ordering a 2nd one to see what delivery date I would get on a one-day shipping order. Oct. 15th was the date. Ouch!
That's interesting! Best to keep the date as is then it seems.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #34
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I hate you guys for getting your PW2 so much earlier than us ! Please post pics and impression as soon as you get them !!

and
Totally!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #35
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You guysssss, I just called Amazon customer service, and they changed the delivery date to 10/1 for $3.99 extra. I am so excited!!! I guess as long as you do it over the phone, it's OK.

Last edited by xendula; 09-29-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #36
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
You guysssss, I just called Amazon customer service, and they changed the delivery date to 10/1 for $3.99 extra. I am so excited!!! I guess as long as you do it over the phone, it's OK.
Yay that is so awesome, xendula!! So happy for you!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #37
xendula
eBookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yay that is so awesome, xendula!! So happy for you!
Thank you You'll get it on Tuesday as well, so let's hope we have nothing but positive impressions to report back!!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Awesome! I do love Kindle Support.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #39
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Thank you You'll get it on Tuesday as well, so let's hope we have nothing but positive impressions to report back!!
Here's hoping! Fingers crossed for us!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #40
Forbid
Probably Procrastinating
Forbid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
I actually just went in to my orders page yesterday and clicked the "Change Shipping Speed" cause I decided I wanted to go with the 1 day shipping instead of 2 day. It changed from 10/2 to 10/1 with no problems.
Forbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #41
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
My credit card was just charged

Quote:
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #42
Mookie
Major Major
Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Likewise. No serial number yet.
Mookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:35 PM   #43
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
My credit card was just charged
Same here and also have the preparing for shipment status now. (but no serial number)
Old 09-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #44
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Same here: "Preparing for Shipment."
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #45
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
FWIW, I checked my card, and it was charged by Amazon this evening. I logged into my Amazon account, and sure enough, the order status is "Preparing for Shipment." Wee!
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote