Notices

Old 10-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Y26
Y26 began at the beginning.

Device: calibre
Pimp My Calibre

Is there a way to customize the skin.
Nothing fancy.
Change colours. Alter button sizes. Customize the "calibre - ||Tablet Library||" heading.
Stuff like that.
Y26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
icon sizes in preferences

colors and title bar - run from source

icons themselves read the customizing calibre section of the user manual
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Y26

THANKS.
That was easy.
Since, however, I am at best a yellow belt at all this - aka a novice - the one thing I couldn't do was change the colour and add my son's name to the top line on the far right. Could you walk me through that. If possible.
Much appreciated.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
for that you have to run from from source and modify the code, if you aren't familiar with python/Qt it will be too much work.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
Y26

That's what I was worried you'd say.
Thank you nonetheless.
I appreciate you taking the time to answer my query.
Advert

Tags
alterations, calibre, change, custom, customize