Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-12-2018, 02:29 AM   #1
doctorat
doctorat began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 2
Dictionary coversion from .mobi to pocketbook format?

Hi, I have a dictionary for use with kindle and it consist of only one file in moby format. Is there a way to make this work with my Inkpad 2. And of course if there is such possibility, would someone be willing to explain me how?
Thank you!
doctorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #2
eMole
Connoisseur
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Essence
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123477

Seems unlikely to happen.

How to convert other dictionaries to PocketBook format:
http://zderadicka.eu/convert-diction...-ebook-reader/
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert