Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-30-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Request: New audiobook plugin

I know calibre has little to do with audiobooks, but-

There's a PHP script that does something interesting with audiobooks, something that everyone would really benefit from. (Due to the unpredictable whim of the forum management, I don't dare say more.)

Unfortunately, it is only a script. Is anyone interested in turning it into a plugin?

Send me a DM and I will give you more details.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 04:43 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I know calibre has little to do with audiobooks, but-

There's a PHP script that does something interesting with audiobooks, something that everyone would really benefit from. (Due to the unpredictable whim of the forum management, I don't dare say more.)

Unfortunately, it is only a script. Is anyone interested in turning it into a plugin?

Send me a DM and I will give you more details.
There is/was an experimental viewer plugin that did TTS, but I can't find it - makes me think its been deleted.

I have Balabolka in my ePub Open With list

Click image for larger version

Name:	balabolka.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	156454

If you could wrangle the PHP script into the Open With feature you'd be home free.

'Every line of code that never gets written is at least one bug fewer than there might have otherwise been.' - BetterRed May 2017

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote