poetbil began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-700
Thumbs up broken battery cover - respond from Cybook

respond in one day
poetbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:21 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Good to know if i ever break mine.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
poetbil

ARRIVED TODAY !!!
THANKS BOOKEEN YOU ARE GREAT !!!
NOW RELEASE THE NEW FIRMWARE
TO MAKE US HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happiness makes such a nice change around here
Old 12-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
Marko
Marko doesn't litterMarko doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
I hope I'll be as lucky as you

Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
EowynCarter
Wizard

Ouch !

How did you managed that ?
Old 12-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Marko

I'm not really sure I never dropped it or did anything bad to it... the defect started with a little crack and then proceeded to spread until the battery cover split into two pieces.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Mine looks just the same; I never did anything violent to my cybook. strange thing...
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #9
Marko

I think low-grade plastic is the culprit.

Last edited by Marko; 12-28-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #10
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Yes, this is most certain a production problem. And that is kind of confirmed by them having spare battery covers and send them to you very fast. Mine just broke also.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #11
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetbil View Post
ARRIVED TODAY !!!
THANKS BOOKEEN YOU ARE GREAT !!!
NOW RELEASE THE NEW FIRMWARE
TO MAKE US HAPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

You are obviously able to command to the bookeen staff!
First you ask for a battery cover and they send it, then you ask for the firmware update and they deliver it right after!

Can you please ask them to add page numbers to the mobi firmware?
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
EowynCarter
Wizard

Old 12-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
poetbil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorine View Post

You are obviously able to command to the bookeen staff!
First you ask for a battery cover and they send it, then you ask for the firmware update and they deliver it right after!

Can you please ask them to add page numbers to the mobi firmware?
lol lol i think i had luck on my side this time
so i ll try one more time .....

oh Bookeen will you please give page numbers to the people to
get us in eternal bliss
lmao lmao
Old 12-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #14
Baumi
Connoisseur
Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Cybook G3
Since I've been so critical about Bookeen in the other thread, I just want to be fair here and admit: That is good service!

If their software department works like this from now on, too, I'll be happy. :-)
Baumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:57 AM   #15
chlorine
Addict
chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!chlorine rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetbil View Post

oh Bookeen will you please give page numbers to the people to
get us in eternal bliss
[/IMG]

Thanks, let's hope this works!
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote