Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/Sony/AllRomance/EllorasCave) Miss May [Cowboy Erotic Romance]

Miss May, part of the "Calendar Girl" series of f/m contemporary erotic romance by Madison Hayes, is free courtesy of publisher Ellora's Cave. I have no idea where this is in the series, which apparently is supposed to end up with one title for each month, but I suspect reading order doesn't matter anyway.

Currently free @ B&N and Amazon (available to Canadians, does not seem to be free in the UK store but may drop later).

Will undoubtedly become free at the publisher's website and via All Romance eBooks once whoever's in charge of the price updating for those sites is awake, so pre-emptive linkage is provided for your price-drop convenience, for those who'd prefer multiple DRM-free formats openly available worldwide with no extra $2 Whispernet surcharges for the more obscure Amazon-serviced regions.

Description
Cord Hardin has received an ultimatum from the snooty socialite he's been dating. She's given him one week to learn how to speak and behave like a gentleman or he can just go find himself someone else. In a half-hearted effort to redeem himself, Cord hires a part-time English tutor.

One look at the rugged, ex-pro bull rider and Cord's new tutor decides that he's the best argument for casual sex she's ever seen. So what if she's not the most beautiful woman in the world. Cindy's never met a guy who'll turn down a little no-strings-attached sex.

Cindy's planned seduction works to perfection. But as she prepares Cord for his weekend date, she can't help but get emotionally attached to the tall, sexy cowboy. Fortunately for her, Cord is determined to make sure Cindy Patterson stays attached.

Last edited by ATDrake; 12-19-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Fixed link to wrong "month" book, oops.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
This has now become free @ Sony* (available to Canadians) and dropped to free at ARE and the publisher, whose link above I have now fixed.

Suggested title update (I checked to make sure it fits):

Free (nook/Kindle/Sony/AllRomance/EllorasCave) Miss May [Cowboy Erotic Romance]

* Sony has begun getting the freebie versions of the past half-dozen or so Ellora offerings, so if you wanted a syncable version for your reader, you can now pick them up.

† I do in fact know the difference between May and July, not that you can tell from my postings.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert