Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
Paulc15
Paulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle DX , iPad 1, Kobo Vox
Is the Kobo Vox screen flush with the bezel?

Hi all

Has anyone seen/does anybody know if the touchscreen is flush with the surround on the Kobo Vox?

I've noticed in pictures that the Kindle Fire's screen is flush, but can't determine with the Vox - I'd appreciate your comments.

Regards

Paul
Paulc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
It looks like it, from the video I saw. The whole front appears to be a panel, including the bezel, as is typical with tablets.

I obviously don't know for sure as I haven't held one. Hopefully one of the reps can chime in.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Yes it is.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
Paulc15
Paulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle DX , iPad 1, Kobo Vox
Hey! Thanks both of you! Just placed my order.

Great service from Kobo and this board, as usual.

Paul
Paulc15 is offline   Reply With Quote