Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
ECTACO Forum Down?

It seems that the official Ectaco Forum is not available today, or is it just
me?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Seems to be back up now, at least.

EDIT: My mistake. All of the sub-forums seem to be looping back to the corporate home page. Don't think I've ever seen that before!

Last edited by cromag; 07-16-2011 at 04:01 PM. Reason: My mistake!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is odd to be on their forum home page and see yourself as the only one listed
as online. Well, at least part of the server is up. Wonder what is going on?

Luck;
Ken
Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
I see Ectaco forum works now
http://www.ectaco.com/forum/
I think they did some updates
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Only some of the forums work for me. Unfortunately, Jetbook is not one of them.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard

The Ectaco Forums including the jetBook Forum is working for me now. I don't see
any obvious change so far.

Luck;
Ken
Old 07-20-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I still get sent to the Ectaco home page from the Jetbook forum.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
Ken Maltby
Wizard

It has been the case for some time now that when you first select a thread, you are
sent to their home page with the current deals and such. I just hit the back button
while the page is loading. Then selecting a thread gets you to the postings.

It is annoying, and because I seldom let the home page fully load, counterproductive.

Just hit the back button and redo your thread selection.

Luck;
Ken
Old 07-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
MmavisO
Seeker

That doesn't work for me. Oh well, it it's been going on for a long time and I didn't know, i guess I don't visit the forum very often.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard

It's still working for me, not that there is anything much going on there, either.

Luck;
Ken
Old 07-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #11
Ken Maltby
Wizard

It's messing up again.

The US forum URL gets diverted to the US Ectaco Main site. Oddly, if you go to the UK
site and click on "forum" you get the same English language forum site, with the same
posts in the same subforums.

Luck;
Ken