Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
Is there a way to check number of books sold?

I got curious how many copies a certain book (released year and a half ago) has sold. I googled here and there and didn't find any information.

I find that somewhat strange - if I do a comparison with the movie industry, where financial results determine whether the movie is great or a flop.

So is there any source for what a book has earned so far (or at least copies sold)?
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote