Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #1
elenturi
elenturi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi

I came across this forum from another forum. I have a Kindle Fire (5th generation) and an iPhone 6s which I sometimes read from. I am hoping I came to the right place as I am wanting to learn how to create e-books (not just pdf files) mostly for myself and my nieces and nephew. However, I may branch out from this in the future. I am not very technical, but I did grow up around computers thanks to my dad's work so I'm not completely clueless.

I'm not really sure what else to add. I live in Mississippi. I am familiar with html and know a very little bit about css and php (I think).
elenturi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 05:38 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi elenturi and welcome to MobileRead. You've come to the right place. Just post your questions in the appropriate section and you'll get quick helpful answers.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduce myself, introduction