Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-21-2021, 02:51 PM   #1
kgb1999
kgb1999 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10
Deleted content still showing in the specific device tab on the MYCD site

Hi! I've deleted some docs from my Kindle 10, but after some days and various syncing attempts they are still showing in that specific device content tab on the Manage Your Content and Devices site. I know they always remain in the general content tab, but (if I recall correctly) I've done the same procedure before and the deleted docs have disappeared automatically from the device content tab on the site.

Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone know what can be done in order to the device content tab on the site reflect accurately my device state? Sometimes it's easier for me to control my Kindle content from the site...

Thank you.
kgb1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 03:52 PM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I have a couple of the same myself and I haven't figured out how to remove them other then setting my kindle back to factory and starting over.
I hope someone has a better fix.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2021, 11:52 AM   #3
kgb1999
kgb1999 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 10
According to this other thread, this syncing problem seems to be happening for at least some months now.

As for deregistering and re-registering the device in order to fix the problem, if this is done from the MYCD site (with my Kindle in airplane mode) will the device content be lost and have to be re-downloaded when I register it again or will its content be kept as is?
kgb1999 is offline   Reply With Quote