Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
rileal
rileal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX 3
Plug Kindle Dx in Phones with USB host capabilities

Hi everyone!

I saw in this forum people asking if it is possible to plug flash memories and the answer is always no, because kindle isn't an usb host.

My question is: Has anyone tried to plug the kindle dx in Phone with USB OTG like the nokia N8 or the samsung galaxy S ii? Will the kindle work as a flash memory like in pc?

Does anyone know if it will work? It would be great! I download stuffs with the phone and read with the kindle!

Thanks
rileal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:35 AM   #2
kocoman
Connoisseur
kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.kocoman solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Is there any way to disable charging the kindle? Because this would overload the 500ma limit? Thanks
kocoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert