Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-04-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
bodobose
bodobose began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
How to add custom fonts in Android e-reader app?

Hello,
I have recently purchased a Likebook Mars e-reader device and I am very satisfied with it till now.
I am using e-reader Prestigio app for reading my epub and mobi files, but the fonts there, though good, are basic.
E-reader Prestigio gives option to download new fonts, but that folder is now empty.
I would like to know how to download new fonts (like Kindle fonts) in my e-reader?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
bodobose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 09:52 PM   #2
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
What I do is get the font on my pc, then email the font to myself as an attachment, then open that email on my phone and have it save the attachment, then use some filemanager app to move it to the appropriate directory.

If you're on android you could probably use google drive instead of email. Or, if you have a usb cable, connect your phone to your pc and use the windows explorer to move the font file into the appropriate folder.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:02 AM   #3
bodobose
bodobose began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post
What I do is get the font on my pc, then email the font to myself as an attachment, then open that email on my phone and have it save the attachment, then use some filemanager app to move it to the appropriate directory.

If you're on android you could probably use google drive instead of email. Or, if you have a usb cable, connect your phone to your pc and use the windows explorer to move the font file into the appropriate folder.
Thank you for the help. 🙂

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
bodobose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpynose View Post

Do you know the folder location?
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote