Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Thumbs up Magazine mentions Calibre

My father reads a Dutch computer magazine, Computer Idee, which is geared towards the computer enthousiasts and features news, reviews and lots of workshops.

My father was reading the latest edition yesterday which features an article on eBooks and eReaders. It also includes a short workshop on how to create your own eBooks. My father showed it to me, mentioning that they recommend a free program: calibre (which, of course, I already use).

It isn't available on the magazine's website but if anyone's interested I could translate it. Nothing new is mentioned but it was good to see a great program get the attention it deserves.

*Bianca
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Cool, thanks for the heads up, always glad to hear calibre is being talked about.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert