Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #61
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
There is a promotional credit that is available with July's selections.
I wish they had done that with June's offering - I would have picked up an extra offering. This month I'm not even interested in one...
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:21 PM   #62
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
I didn't get me email for July's Kindle First. I usually get one. Hmmm.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #63
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I didn't get me email for July's Kindle First. I usually get one. Hmmm.
I didn't get one either, I just used the link from a previous email and it took me to the July page. I should just bookmark it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #64
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I guess I'll go with Inamorata.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:06 AM   #65
user3162
user3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texanuser3162 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
I didn't get one either, I just used the link from a previous email and it took me to the July page. I should just bookmark it.
I got mine today. I had already ordered, The Empty Quarter by David L. Robbins, which is very good!
user3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #66
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I got the offer today.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #67
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I received mine this morning as well. I guess this month is Kindle Fifth.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:06 AM   #68
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
I guess this month is Kindle Fifth.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:39 AM   #69
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Here are the July selections...

Inamorata by Megan Chance

As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka (Owen Witesman, translator)

Rain Girl by Gabi Kreslehner (Lee Chadeayne, translator)

The Empty Quarter by David L. Robbins
Today is the last day to get this offer.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:26 AM   #70
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
THE EMPTY QUARTER has a special offer attached for $3 off one of 4 other books.
One of which is part of the same series.
Which Is what picked up.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:47 PM   #71
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Quote:
Thanks for the reminder. I always forget!

Grabbed Inamorata. Seemed the most to my tastes with the highest reviews.

Got some sort of promotion for a discount on some other book, but none of those really interest me either.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:29 PM   #72
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Thanks. Almost forgot. Got Rain Girl

Carol
Old 08-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #73
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

August titles are available (almost on the 1st)!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/kin...20_pe_button//

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series) by Charlie N. Holmberg

A Cold and Broken Hallelujah (Long Beach Homicide) by Tyler Dilts

Portrait of a Girl by Dörthe Binkert, Margot Bettauer Dembo

Crazy for Her by Sandra Owens

I went for the Tyler Dilts book because I've read his previous titles and he writes about the area in which I live with real location names which I find fun.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:37 AM   #74
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I got the romance - Crazy for Her by Sandra Owens
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #75
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I got The Paper Magician. I hope it isn't silly. It sounds like it could be really good.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote