Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Incorrect Covers when transferring library

I had some problems with Windows Vista user profiles, so had to create a new one for myself.

I started up Calibre and it ran through the welcome screen as it does with a new user, and I pointed it to the location of my ebooks under the new profile.

All the books then showed up in the library ok.

However, when scrolling down the covers were not always the correct ones, though there seemed no pattern to it.

If you viewed the file, it was fine, and what it said it was in the Calibre listing. It was just the covers that were mixed up.

If you go into the metadata and download a new cover, it dropped it in there, and previewed ok. But then if you took focus away from that book and moved down to another, then back up to it, the old (incorrect) cover showed up again!

Any ideas what caused this and how to fix it?
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just restart calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert