Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > IMP Books

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Dudeney, Henry Ernest: Amusements in Mathematics (Illustrated). v1. 26 June 2008

Amusements in Mathematics
by Henry Ernest Dudeney

One of the largest puzzle collections — 430 brainteasers based on algebra, arithmetic, permutations, probability, plane figure dissection, properties of numbers, etc. Intriguing, witty, paradoxical productions of one of the world's foremost creators of puzzles. Full solutions. More than 450 illustrations.

Please note: A century's old Britsh monetary system is used throughout, but is conveniently explained, for the unfamiliar, at the start of the ebook.

Source: PG EText-No. 16713

As usual, the filename ending in '_1200.imp' is for the REB 1200. The other .imp is for the EBW 1150.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
All right, I downloaded it, but I'm highly suspicious of both the title and your description. "It sounds like you and the book are trying to trick me into doing math," she said cautiously as she eyed the file dubiously.

But, I never pass up an opportunity to find a math stumper to sic my husband onto... he gets can't admit failure and walk away... I get to watch him puzzle it out... math is a spectator sport for me.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
All right, I downloaded it, but I'm highly suspicious of both the title and your description. "It sounds like you and the book are trying to trick me into doing math," she said cautiously as she eyed the file dubiously.

But, I never pass up an opportunity to find a math stumper to sic my husband onto... he gets can't admit failure and walk away... I get to watch him puzzle it out... math is a spectator sport for me.
For what it's worth, I majored in math and my brain hurts when I do them.

Luckily, the solutions are there too, just a click away!

Hope you enjoy seeing your husband squirm...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote