Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
tweetykiss
tweetykiss began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
problem with recipes

When I download news, the titles show up in view but there is no content in the articles. How do I fix this problem? I did the update of calibre by the way. Could that be the issue?
tweetykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Just no glass sphere here. You need give someone a hint from what recipe you are talking about...
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
tweetykiss
tweetykiss began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thanks for replying in a timely manner and you have a point. These are the recipes that dont show contents on the calibre view nor on my ereader;
PHD comics, US and World report news, Yahoo news, Chicago Breaking news, Dilbert, Draw and Cook, wikinews,and comics.com
tweetykiss is offline   Reply With Quote