Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Asus Transformer Prime 32gb tablet $325

I have an Excellent Condition Asus Transformer Prime Tablet for Sale. Its about 5 Months Old. Tegra 3 Processor and is running ICE Cream Sandwich. The Screen is perfect and the Wi/fi on this unit is great.

I already have an Ipad 3 and just picked up the Nexus 7, so this has not been getting much use.

Shipping Depends on where its going.

Contact me at scarpad@comcast.net

I accept Paypal/ Postal Money Order

Last edited by Scarpad; 08-21-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oops forgot to leave a price.

$325 plus shipping

Last edited by Scarpad; 08-21-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Price Drop
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert