Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 03:31 PM   #1
Otrebu
Otrebu began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus Illumina Pro
Onyx Boox N96ML Bluetooth Keyboard with touchpad

Hello everybody!

I am new to the forum, but I have been reading it for a while.
Nice to be part of this community of e-ink lovers

I just bought the Icarus Illumina Pro, which is basically a Onyx Boox N96ML.
I have been playing with it an setting it up to use it not just as an ereader but also for light writing and coding.

When I connected my bluetooth keyboad and also a bluetooth mouse I was pretty happy that they were both working.
I personally find nice to use a mouse with it, it works quite well even with the eink usual lag.
It saves from having to pick up the pen everytime you need to click somewhere else.

Unfortunately I found out that the keyboard and the mouse connected at the same time are somehow conflicting with each other.
I was getting the same letter typed indefinitely every time I was writing in a text box.
I was going mad, but likely I realised that it was only happening if the mouse was attached.

Now I am thinking to buy a bluetooth keyboard with touchpad.
Does anyone ever tried it ?
I would prefer to not waste the money in case it does the same.

Thanks in advance!
Otrebu is offline   Reply With Quote