Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
wellreadfred
wellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Keyboard & Nexus 7
Post New Member Intro

Hello all

Today is my BD and for a surprise gift I received a Kindle 3. Never thought I'd like reading from a gadget but it's kinda catchy. I hope to learn from here and eventually help when I can.

peace & happy reading,

wellreadfred
wellreadfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Fred. Happy birthday, happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Happy birthday, Fred, and welcome to MobileRead.

This is a friendly place and definitely an excellent resource for getting the most from your Kindle, including book recommendations.

Glad to have you here!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
patsie53
patsie53 began at the beginning.

Device: panimage android ereader R70D200
Hi my name is Patsie

looks like i will be on here a lot...I have a panimage R70d200 white ereader and am trying to understand what is going on... I love crochet and gagets!!
patsie53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #5
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
happy birthday, wellreadFred, hi Patsie and have fun reading you two
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
wellreadfred

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Do pop into the Kindle Forum for all the tips and tricks.

Patsie

Welcome to Mobileread ….
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #7
wellreadfred
wellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura about

Hi and thanks neilmarr, Charlie, patsie, maianhvk and GeoffC. GeoffC I think I'll be spending some time in that forum, lotsa a questions.

peace & happy reading,

wellreadfred
Old 06-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Welcome to both of you.
hi maianhvk, where you not supposed to take the final test?
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
patsie53
patsie53 began at the beginning.

Device: panimage android ereader R70D200
Ok about that reading...now that I have a ereader...how do i start?I tried to put the new update on my panimage for the b&n book store but it never changed...did i do something wrong and how do I put the reader apps on the reader i have a Pandigital RR7T10WWH7 and i cannot seem to download the user guide please help..
patsie53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #11
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Fred and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
wellreadfred

Thanks all. I am really enjoying my Kindle.

peace & happy reading

wellreadfred
Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 AM   #13
bobschmidt
bobschmidt began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-500
Congratulations !

Bravo and welcome to the e-world of reading.
bobschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote