Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
Lorif
Lorif began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505, prs-t1
Kindle Oasis shipping changed

I ordered one as a splurge, when it was announced. Checked today to see what the shipping status was, and it had changed without any notification to June or July .
Order cancelled. I guess I will look at bestbuy if I decide to go ahead with one but will probably just continue for now with current device.
Lorif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorif View Post
I ordered one as a splurge, when it was announced. Checked today to see what the shipping status was, and it had changed without any notification to June or July .
Order cancelled. I guess I will look at bestbuy if I decide to go ahead with one but will probably just continue for now with current device.
Which one did you pre-order? What was your original delivery date?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2016, 12:10 AM   #3
nurseshelly
Connoisseur
nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nurseshelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: galaxy tab, kindle oasis
The same exact thing happened to me! The original delivery date was set at May 7th ... then changed to August 1st. I canceled the order. Originally I reordered with a black cover because I could still get that one by May 10th, but I was really unhappy because I didn't want the black cover. Then I read on this forum that Best Buy had them and I ordered there and canceled my next order on Amazon. I should get mine on Monday
nurseshelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:37 AM   #4
Lorif
Lorif began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505, prs-t1
I too had ordered the Merlot, wifi only.
I did the amazon prime trial to get 2 day shipping, so it was Apr 29. There was no notification, and my US shipping window is snowbird season which is done this weekend.
I will check for any instock in Best Buys.
Lorif is offline   Reply With Quote