Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 09:23 AM   #1
abhix3
abhix3 began at the beginning.

Device: qwerty
Caravan Magazine India

is it possible to get a recipe to fetch latest news and send it to kindle?
abhix3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
there already is one
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:14 AM   #3
abhix3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
there already is one
i tried it, not working, it was blank, only categories were mentioned but no articles were there
Old 06-30-2020, 04:33 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...9338f55146e96f
Old 06-30-2020, 09:18 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Which is Kovid's way of saying that it'll be fixed in the next release, as it's now been fixed in the source.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:53 AM   #6
abhix3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhix3 View Post
i tried it, not working, it was blank, only categories were mentioned but no articles were there
wow, it started working, thank a lot.
how can I use my subscription to get full articles?
Old 06-30-2020, 12:18 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

The recipe does not have support for subscriptions. If yu PM me you caravan username/password I can try adding it, but no promises, if it uses some Javascript based login method, its not worth the effort for me.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:44 AM   #8
abhix3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The recipe does not have support for subscriptions. If yu PM me you caravan username/password I can try adding it, but no promises, if it uses some Javascript based login method, its not worth the effort for me.
sorry, I am new to this site and can't find any way to msg.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:54 AM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhix3 View Post
sorry, I am new to this site and can't find any way to msg.
I've enabled PMs (Private Messages) for you.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote