Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Unable to get any books into Marvin

Hi

I decided today to use Marvin again. I stopped after the issues a few months ago when it couldn't be used with Calibre.

Anyway I now have ios 8 so I know I can't use Calibre so I thought I'd try file sharing first, that didn't work. The books appeared to have loaded according to itunes but after my sync Marvin was empty. So I then tried Dropbox, manually moving one book at a time, which is a pain. I tried with the first one and it said it was installed but the library is empty so i tried again with the same book and this time Marvin tells me the book is already in my library. But its not. My library is empty

Anyone have any idea why I have invisable books in Marvin?
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
My books turned up. I did a refresh and they appeared, as it's all ten I assume it's from the iTunes file sharing. I'll remember that next time.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Edited: Since posting here, I found that both Marvin and Calibre released an update which fixed the issue I was having syncing between Calibre and Marvin. Do you have the latest versions of both as well as IOS 8?

Last edited by anesthezea; 11-18-2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: update info
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote