Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #3061
redwing
redwing began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Hello, I have a G090KB kindle PW3W it has been OTA updated to 5.9.2.0.1. My reading of the wiki and this forum implies that this version cannot be software jail broken yet. Is there a way to downgrade it to a suitable software version?

Also, If there's anything to try to help out getting a software jail break working then let me know. I just wish Amazon had better collection management...
redwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2018, 08:35 PM   #3062
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing View Post
Hello, I have a G090KB kindle PW3W it has been OTA updated to 5.9.2.0.1. My reading of the wiki and this forum implies that this version cannot be software jail broken yet. Is there a way to downgrade it to a suitable software version?

Also, If there's anything to try to help out getting a software jail break working then let me know. I just wish Amazon had better collection management...
No. That is why there is no jailbreak for it. If it could be downgraded, then the jailbreak would work.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote