Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-05-2016, 06:08 AM   #1
!!!!
!!!! began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Question Sony PRS-T2 can't access Dropbox anymore

Hi!

My PRS-T2 won't open the Dropbox mobile page anymore. It used to work fine, but now it redirects back to the vanilla Dropbox site.

Even if I could find somewhere else to upload my files, like another cloud site, but I've tried Google Drive and a few others, and it's always 'Download Unsuccessful'.

Any ideas? Would be very much appreciated!
!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
There's another thread about a T1 that can't access Dropbox either, I think we concluded that it's an issue with Dropbox and not your device.

I just got a Nook HD+ and it told me Dropbox was not compatible with the device even though I've had it on my Nook HD for a long time
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
threebeers
threebeers began at the beginning.

Device: Palm, Sony, Nook, Literati
I've moved over to Box. It still works on the T1 and T2.
threebeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:12 PM   #4
DoctorM
Groupie
DoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: none
Never heard of Box. Is it good, safe and reliable?
DoctorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 09:33 AM   #5
Cesca
Groupie
Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cesca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobos, iPads, Sonys
Quote:
Originally Posted by threebeers View Post
I've moved over to Box. It still works on the T1 and T2.
Doesn't work for me. I get "download unsuccessful" on both my Sony readers when I try to download a file.
Cesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2016, 05:21 AM   #6
!!!!

Box is $4 a month, though. https://www.box.com/en-gb/pricing
Old 08-05-2016, 05:23 AM   #7
!!!!

<DELETED>

Last edited by !!!!; 08-05-2016 at 05:34 AM.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:30 AM   #8
!!!!

Looks like they do a trial. http://info.box.com/M1610LWW