Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-24-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
mike2246
mike2246 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Missing Libraries

in Calibre I have 5 Libraries, if I setup a Content Server and browse from tablet only 3 of the libraries show up. I was able to setup as a wireless device and manually send the books but on tablet they don't show up under the correct library, I have to remove all filters to see them.
mike2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 12:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think the content server uses the Quick Switch list (Libraries currently configured).
BUT The Content server also has a configuration: User Accounts: Allowed Libraries
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 02:59 PM   #3
mike2246

where do I find that setting? looked in preferences but didn't see anything
Old 12-24-2020, 08:20 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2246 View Post
where do I find that setting? looked in preferences but didn't see anything
it is a Tab in sharing over the net
Old 12-25-2020, 12:04 AM   #5
mike2246

It was setup for no users and just connected, I tried to make a user and gave it specific access to all 5 libraries. When I connect it still only shows the same 3 on my android device
Old 12-25-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2246 View Post
It was setup for no users and just connected, I tried to make a user and gave it specific access to all 5 libraries. When I connect it still only shows the same 3 on my android device
Sorry then, I am out of ideas. Maybe there is something is unusual with the names of the 2 missing ones. ASCII paths only is a good practice for max compatibility