Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-24-2018, 11:15 PM   #76
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano.sb View Post
Hi jhowell, first of all... great job!! Your plug-in in conjunction with DeDRM works perfectly

A little question...Is it not possible to modify Calibre for adding a kfx ebook from "Device" using your fantastic plug-in? At the end of the import phase it would be very useful also update "On Device" and "In Library" columns....
How are you adding the book to the library from the device? If you use the "Add book to library" function in the device list, then calibre should do this.

If you are adding the books by some other method, you will need to force calibre to rescan the device. The simplest way to do that will be to close and reopen calibre, or eject and reattach the device.
Quote:
I ask this because I have modified the Kindle Collections plug-in to import the collections (exported with LibrarianSync plug-in) also for the kfx ebook but now I have to manually "link" every kfx ebooks on device with the corresponding version into Calibre library (using "match book to library" function)
If the book is on the device and in the library, calibre should just link them when calibre sees the device. There can be some problems with this, but, hopefully it will do most automatically.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:27 AM   #77
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
How are you adding the book to the library from the device? If you use the "Add book to library" function in the device list, then calibre should do this.
calibre does not support "Add books to library" for books in KFX format. It pops up a a dialog suggesting that the book should be downloaded directly from Amazon instead. That was the only option before the existence of this plugin, and even now doing that will result in a book format that more closely matches what the publisher provided to Amazon.

I have no idea of Kovid's current thoughts on this matter and whether or not a patch that removes this restriction would be acceptable to him. He may be reluctant to have functionality in calibre that is dependent on the installation of an optional plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:01 AM   #78
stefano.sb
Zealot
stefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
calibre does not support "Add books to library" for books in KFX format. It pops up a a dialog suggesting that the book should be downloaded directly from Amazon instead. That was the only option before the existence of this plugin, and even now doing that will result in a book format that more closely matches what the publisher provided to Amazon.

I have no idea of Kovid's current thoughts on this matter and whether or not a patch that removes this restriction would be acceptable to him. He may be reluctant to have functionality in calibre that is dependent on the installation of an optional plugin.
Thanks jhowell, I have perfectly understood your answer.

Is it not possible in the KFX import plug-in at the end of "Add book from single directory" to force calibre to rescan the device (instead of eject and reattach the device)? In this way the colums "On Device" and "In library" would be updated automatically.

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:13 AM   #79
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Is it not possible in the KFX import plug-in at the end of "Add book from single directory" to force calibre to rescan the device (instead of eject and reattach the device)? In this way the colums "On Device" and "In library" would be updated automatically.
It might be possible, I don't know, but this plugin is an inappropriate place to perform that action.

The real issue is "Add books to library" blocking KFX. I am not interested in trying to work around that.

If you want the handling of KFX to change then you should make a calibre enhancement request.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:00 PM   #80
stefano.sb
Zealot
stefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
It might be possible, I don't know, but this plugin is an inappropriate place to perform that action.

The real issue is "Add books to library" blocking KFX. I am not interested in trying to work around that.

If you want the handling of KFX to change then you should make a calibre enhancement request.
Ok, thanks

Stefano
Old 07-29-2018, 01:06 PM   #81
daddyjones
daddyjones began at the beginning.

I'm still having some difficulty getting this to work. When I try and "Add Book" to Calibre, I specify the correct path to the document on my Kindle (/run/media/paul/Kindle/documents/...) and it appears to convert without error, but the file I'm left with is a KFX-ZIP file, which the instructions in the first post suggest means that the file import has failed.

I have both this plug in and the DeDRM one installed and calibre has been restarted.

If I run the following command:

Quote:
calibre-debug -r "KFX Input" /run/media/paul/Kindle/documents/Japanese\ Mythology_\ A\ Concise\ Guide\ to\ the\ Gods\,\ Heroes\,\ Sagas\,\ Rituals\ and\ Beliefs\ of\ Japanese\ Myths_B07DYZC2S8.kfx
I get the following output:

Quote:
calibre Debug log
calibre 3.28 embedded-python: False is64bit: True
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/calibre-debug", line 20, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/debug.py", line 266, in main
run_debug_gui(opts.gui_debug)
File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/debug.py", line 228, in run_debug_gui
print_basic_debug_info()
File "/usr/lib/calibre/calibre/debug.py", line 196, in print_basic_debug_info
out(platform.platform(), platform.system(), platform.architecture())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 1571, in platform
distname,distversion,distid = dist('')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 365, in dist
full_distribution_name=0)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 334, in linux_distribution
f = open('/etc/'+file, 'r')
IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/etc/debian_version'
Edit: Just to confirm I've updated the KFX plugin since my last post - am now running 1.6.1. Am also running latest DeDRM plugin (6.6.1) if that's relevant.

Last edited by daddyjones; 07-29-2018 at 03:33 PM.
daddyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #82
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyjones View Post
I'm still having some difficulty getting this to work. When I try and "Add Book" to Calibre, I specify the correct path to the document on my Kindle (/run/media/paul/Kindle/documents/...) and it appears to convert without error, but the file I'm left with is a KFX-ZIP file, which the instructions in the first post suggest means that the file import has failed.
The reason for import failure can be obtained from a log file. Click the calibre Preferences drop-down menu and choose "Restart in debug mode". Re-import the book and then close calibre. A log file will appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyjones View Post
I get the following output:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/platform.py", line 334, in linux_distribution
f = open('/etc/'+file, 'r')
IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/etc/debian_version'
That failure is caused by something about your Linux installation that in incompatible with the Python library used by calibre. It has nothing to do with this plugin.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:25 AM   #83
stefano.sb
Zealot

Hi jhowell, there is a particolar reason the cover in a KFX imported ebook is in black&white?

Thanks
Old 07-31-2018, 09:01 AM   #84
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hi jhowell, there is a particolar reason the cover in a KFX imported ebook is in black&white?
Covers and most other images are in B&W in KFX format on e-ink kindle devices. KFX was presumably implemented this way by Amazon to reduce the size of the files, since those devices cannot display color anyway.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:13 PM   #85
levanhoang
levanhoang began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I cant convert kindle book to pdf,
when i tried to convert, the error appears ( i have imported the book to calibre)

calibre, version 3.28.0
ERROR: KFX conversion failed: <p><b>Cannot convert The Sales Playbook: for Hyper Sales Growth</b><br><br>Unexpected box-align found in ol element: -kfx-attrib-xml-lang: en; -kfx-box-align: left; -kfx-style-name: class42; border-color: gray; box-sizing: content-box; font-family: 'Avenir Next Condensed'; font-size: 1rem; line-height: 0.866667lh; list-style-type: decimal; margin-bottom: 0.400641lh; margin-left: 3.125%%; text-indent: 0; width: 100%%;</p>
levanhoang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:24 AM   #86
rumplestiltskin
Connoisseur
rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rumplestiltskin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHD8, iPad
Just a big "Thank you!". As I prefer to DL my Kindle books directly from Amazon to my Mac, your plugin (along with updating to Apprentice Alf's 6.6.1 De-DRM plugin) completely resolves the issue of conversion to ePub.

I prefer keeping my books in a DRM-free format so I may use whichever device or service I please.
rumplestiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #87
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by levanhoang View Post
I cant convert kindle book to pdf,
when i tried to convert, the error appears ( i have imported the book to calibre)
That error occurs because the book you are trying to convert contains a KFX feature that I had not encountered previously.

You can either wait for the next release of this plugin, which will handle that case, or you can retry the conversion of that book with the "Allow conversion to complete even if errors are detected" option set in the "KFX Input" tab of the conversion dialog. (It should convert properly with that option.)
Old 08-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #88
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumplestiltskin View Post
Just a big "Thank you!".
I'm glad you are finding it useful.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #89
RakelTheLab
RakelTheLab began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC/Android
Can't convert KFX - errors everywhere!

Hi guys,
I've been trying to convert a stupid book for almost an hour now, I've probably downloaded a lot of nasty stuff to my PC in the process, I hope it doesn't explode.

I was really optimistic to see this plugin for calibre. I thought we're finally gonna make it!

Followed all the instructions found here and boom! I got my big fat error just to ensure I stay miserable this lonely night of August.
Can anyone help me please?

Vasso

//edit PS. I tried to make it ignore errors. It won't.
Code:
Convert book 1 of 1 (Coaching for Impact: The Evolution of Leadership)
Conversion options changed from defaults:
  cover: u'C:\\Users\\vasso\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_4tyblf\\zi6di3.jpeg'
  output_profile: 'kindle'
  verbose: 2
  read_metadata_from_opf: u'C:\\Users\\vasso\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_4tyblf\\uzt_zf.opf'
Resolved conversion options
calibre version: 3.28.0
{'allow_conversion_with_errors': False,
 'asciiize': False,
 'author_sort': None,
 'authors': None,
 'base_font_size': 0.0,
 'book_producer': None,
 'change_justification': u'original',
 'chapter': u"//*[((name()='h1' or name()='h2') and re:test(., '\\s*((chapter|book|section|part)\\s+)|((prolog|prologue|epilogue)(\\s+|$))', 'i')) or @class = 'chapter']",
 'chapter_mark': u'pagebreak',
 'comments': None,
 'cover': u'C:\\Users\\vasso\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_4tyblf\\zi6di3.jpeg',
 'custom_size': None,
 'debug_pipeline': None,
 'dehyphenate': True,
 'delete_blank_paragraphs': True,
 'disable_font_rescaling': False,
 'duplicate_links_in_toc': False,
 'embed_all_fonts': False,
 'embed_font_family': None,
 'enable_heuristics': False,
 'expand_css': False,
 'extra_css': None,
 'filter_css': u'',
 'fix_indents': True,
 'font_size_mapping': None,
 'format_scene_breaks': True,
 'html_unwrap_factor': 0.4,
 'input_encoding': None,
 'input_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.InputProfile object at 0x04E4ACD0>,
 'insert_blank_line': False,
 'insert_blank_line_size': 0.5,
 'insert_metadata': False,
 'isbn': None,
 'italicize_common_cases': True,
 'keep_ligatures': False,
 'language': None,
 'level1_toc': None,
 'level2_toc': None,
 'level3_toc': None,
 'line_height': 0.0,
 'linearize_tables': False,
 'margin_bottom': 5.0,
 'margin_left': 5.0,
 'margin_right': 5.0,
 'margin_top': 5.0,
 'markup_chapter_headings': True,
 'max_toc_links': 50,
 'minimum_line_height': 120.0,
 'no_chapters_in_toc': False,
 'no_inline_navbars': False,
 'output_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.KindleOutput object at 0x04E57050>,
 'page_breaks_before': u'/',
 'paper_size': u'letter',
 'pdf_add_toc': False,
 'pdf_default_font_size': 20,
 'pdf_footer_template': None,
 'pdf_header_template': None,
 'pdf_hyphenate': False,
 'pdf_mark_links': False,
 'pdf_mono_family': u'Liberation Mono',
 'pdf_mono_font_size': 16,
 'pdf_page_margin_bottom': 72.0,
 'pdf_page_margin_left': 72.0,
 'pdf_page_margin_right': 72.0,
 'pdf_page_margin_top': 72.0,
 'pdf_page_numbers': False,
 'pdf_sans_family': u'Liberation Sans',
 'pdf_serif_family': u'Liberation Serif',
 'pdf_standard_font': u'serif',
 'pdf_use_document_margins': False,
 'prefer_metadata_cover': False,
 'preserve_cover_aspect_ratio': False,
 'pretty_print': False,
 'pubdate': None,
 'publisher': None,
 'rating': None,
 'read_metadata_from_opf': u'C:\\Users\\vasso\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_4tyblf\\uzt_zf.opf',
 'remove_fake_margins': True,
 'remove_first_image': False,
 'remove_paragraph_spacing': False,
 'remove_paragraph_spacing_indent_size': 1.5,
 'renumber_headings': True,
 'replace_scene_breaks': u'',
 'search_replace': '[]',
 'series': None,
 'series_index': None,
 'smarten_punctuation': False,
 'sr1_replace': None,
 'sr1_search': None,
 'sr2_replace': None,
 'sr2_search': None,
 'sr3_replace': None,
 'sr3_search': None,
 'start_reading_at': None,
 'subset_embedded_fonts': False,
 'tags': None,
 'timestamp': None,
 'title': None,
 'title_sort': None,
 'toc_filter': None,
 'toc_threshold': 6,
 'toc_title': None,
 'transform_css_rules': '[]',
 'uncompressed_pdf': False,
 'unit': u'inch',
 'unsmarten_punctuation': False,
 'unwrap_lines': True,
 'use_auto_toc': False,
 'use_profile_size': False,
 'verbose': 2}
InputFormatPlugin: KFX Input running
on C:\Users\vasso\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_4tyblf\djaome.kfx
Software versions: KFX Input 1.6.1, calibre 3.28, Windows-10-10.0.17134-SP0
KFX Input plugin help is available at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291290
Converting C:\Users\vasso\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_4tyblf\djaome.kfx
Processing container: C:\Users\vasso\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_4tyblf\djaome.kfx
kfxgen version: 7.131.2.0/PackageVersion:YJReaderSDK-1.6.444.36 Month-Day:07-10
Features: CanonicalFormat-2, kfxgen.textBlock-1, max_id-700, reflow-section-size-2, reflow-style-1, yj_table-2, yj_table_viewer-1
Metadata: ASIN=B076H73HBG, asset_id=CR!G64WZTQ7EH39H5G93V5DA629PYQK, author="Antonas, Vassilis", cde_content_type=EBOK, content_id=B076H73HBG, cover_image=878x1319, creator_version=2.15.0, file_creator=YJConversionTools, is_sample=False, issue_date=2017-10-16, language=en, override_kindle_font=False, publisher="Taylor and Francis", reading_orders=1, selection=enabled, title="Coaching for Impact: The Evolution of Leadership"
Converting book to EPUB 2.0
Format is EBOK
ERROR: Unexpected box-align value: justify
WARNING: Missing font family names: Linlibertine
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_input.__init__", line 98, in convert
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_input.__init__", line 201, in convert_from_kfx
Exception: Unexpected box-align value: justify
Unexpected box-align value: justify
Python function terminated unexpectedly
  {"title": "KFX conversion failed", "msg": "<b>Cannot convert Coaching for Impact: The Evolution of Leadership</b><br><br>Unexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify", "level": "error", "det_msg": ""} (Error Code: 1)
  File "site.py", line 101, in main
  File "site.py", line 78, in run_entry_point
  File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 195, in main
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 33, in gui_convert_override
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 26, in gui_convert
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 1106, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 246, in __call__
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_input.__init__", line 106, in convert
calibre.ebooks.conversion.ConversionUserFeedBack: {"title": "KFX conversion failed", "msg": "<b>Cannot convert Coaching for Impact: The Evolution of Leadership</b><br><br>Unexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify\nUnexpected box-align value: justify", "level": "error", "det_msg": ""}
RakelTheLab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:31 PM   #90
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakelTheLab View Post
Followed all the instructions found here and boom! I got my big fat error just to ensure I stay miserable this lonely night of August.
Can anyone help me please?
The book you are trying to convert contains content that triggered a bug in this plugin.

I plan to release a new version of the plugin that corrects the problem within a few days.