Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 07:36 AM   #91
Aldous04
Aldous04 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW, Marvin for iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That log doesn't show any errors ate all. And it doesn't show anything from the Annotations plugin except the initialisation. What did you do and what are you seeing that is an error?
That was the output I got in the command prompt when I ran the 'run.cmd' from the 'Annotations-Kindletest' folder. I assumed that was what you meant by log as I can't see a log file generated anywhere. This is the error I get when trying to fetch annotations from my Kindle:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 2.7.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>MobiError</b>:Unknown book type: c??}???

calibre 2.7 isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
32bit process running on 64bit windows
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Marvin XD && iOS reader applications && Annotations
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 333, in fetch_usb_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 522, in get_annotated_books_on_usb_device
File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\mobi.py", line 493, in get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 273, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 301, in identity
MobiError: Unknown book type: c??}???

Quote:
If you have tried to import the annotations and there was an error, could you go to the annotation configuration and select the debugging option? That way I will see more information in the log.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see when I run in debugging mode; I get the same 'MobiError: Unknown book type: c��}�ݛ�' as above, without any additional information. Am I supposed to be looking for a log.txt?

Thanks
Aldous04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #92
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijiajans View Post
It is OK for me to store annotations at Calibre if I can copy and paste manually to a word processor on my Mac. Can I do that?
Yes you can. The annotations are wrapped in some HTML and added to put into a column. Copying that elsewhere works well. Some people have wanted to copy the annotations from one device to another as an annotation. That can't be done with this plugin. I know how to do this between Kobo devices and possible Sony, but not between dis-alike devices.
Quote:
And Calibre crashes when I use Plug-In. Here is the details:
  • When I try to read annotations from a book located Calibre Library, Calibre crashes.
I'm not sure what you are doing here. Do you mean you have successfully fetched the annotations from the device once and now get a crash when you select the book and display the annotations?
Quote:
  • When I try to go Annotations Plug-In settings, Calibre Crashes.
  • When I try to fetch Annotations from my Kobo device, Plug-In gives an error, but Calibre doesn't crash.
  • And I am able to see previews of Annotations when I fetch from my Kobo, without any error or crash.
I've seen the problem and fixed it, but it escapes me what the fix was. It has something to do with the plugin not initializing itself properly. I need some more information.

Firstly, can you post the error you see when fetching the annotations from the Kobo? Press the "Copy to clipboard" button and post that.

Then can you run calibre in debug mode, and try the other things? Because of the crash, you will need to do this from the command line. In Windows, I would ask you to open a command line and run "calibre-debug -g". For a Mac, I'm not sure how to do that. It might just be executing that command in a terminal window.

When you get calibre started, try opening the Annotation configuration. Hopefully an error will be displayed in the terminal window when calibre crashes. If it is, copy that and post it.

Lastly, try deleting the annotations settings. To do this, you need to go into the plugin directory in your calibre settings directory (in calibre, open the preferences, go to the "Miscellaneous" section and click the "Open calibre configuration directory"), and delete the files "annotations.json", "annotations.db" and the directory "annotations_resources". Close calibre before deleting the files. Make sure you don't have the device connected annd start calibre. Then open the annotations configuration. That might fix it, but I'm not expecting it to.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2014, 09:14 AM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous04 View Post
That was the output I got in the command prompt when I ran the 'run.cmd' from the 'Annotations-Kindletest' folder. I assumed that was what you meant by log as I can't see a log file generated anywhere. This is the error I get when trying to fetch annotations from my Kindle:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 2.7.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>MobiError</b>:Unknown book type: c??}???

Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Marvin XD && iOS reader applications && Annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 333, in fetch_usb_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 522, in get_annotated_books_on_usb_device
File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 273, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\mobi\reader\headers.py", line 301, in identity
MobiError: Unknown book type: c??}???
Yes, that's the same error.
Quote:
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see when I run in debugging mode; I get the same 'MobiError: Unknown book type: c��}�ݛ�' as above, without any additional information. Am I supposed to be looking for a log.txt?
You can run calibre in debug mode in two ways. One is from inside calibre. You right click on the preferences button in calibre and select "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will restart and display a message about a log file. When you close calibre, it will display the log file to you. The other way to do this is to run the command "calibre-debug -g" from the command line. That will display the messages in the command window while calibre is running. This will only display the last few messages depending on how big the window is.

But, before doing either of these, open the annotations configuration and select "Enable debug logging for Annotations plugin". This will write extra messages from the plugin to the debug log. The version of the plugin I posted recently has some extra logging to show the file name of the book that is causing this error.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #94
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Code:
calibre-debug.exe -g > calibre-debug-log.txt 2>&1
Then look in C:\Users\<username>\ for the logfile.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #95
dijiajans
dijiajans began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Yes you can. The annotations are wrapped in some HTML and added to put into a column. Copying that elsewhere works well. Some people have wanted to copy the annotations from one device to another as an annotation. That can't be done with this plugin. I know how to do this between Kobo devices and possible Sony, but not between dis-alike devices.

I'm not sure what you are doing here. Do you mean you have successfully fetched the annotations from the device once and now get a crash when you select the book and display the annotations?

I've seen the problem and fixed it, but it escapes me what the fix was. It has something to do with the plugin not initializing itself properly. I need some more information.

Firstly, can you post the error you see when fetching the annotations from the Kobo? Press the "Copy to clipboard" button and post that.

Then can you run calibre in debug mode, and try the other things? Because of the crash, you will need to do this from the command line. In Windows, I would ask you to open a command line and run "calibre-debug -g". For a Mac, I'm not sure how to do that. It might just be executing that command in a terminal window.

When you get calibre started, try opening the Annotation configuration. Hopefully an error will be displayed in the terminal window when calibre crashes. If it is, copy that and post it.

Lastly, try deleting the annotations settings. To do this, you need to go into the plugin directory in your calibre settings directory (in calibre, open the preferences, go to the "Miscellaneous" section and click the "Open calibre configuration directory"), and delete the files "annotations.json", "annotations.db" and the directory "annotations_resources". Close calibre before deleting the files. Make sure you don't have the device connected annd start calibre. Then open the annotations configuration. That might fix it, but I'm not expecting it to.
Actually cleaning plug-in settings resolved my issue and therefore I can't copy and paste error messages. Sorry for late reply and thank you for your support!
dijiajans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2014, 08:01 PM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijiajans View Post
Actually cleaning plug-in settings resolved my issue and therefore I can't copy and paste error messages. Sorry for late reply and thank you for your support!
That's OK. Getting it working for you is the important thing.
Old 11-02-2014, 07:41 AM   #97
Sunlite
Groupie
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
I just tried to fetch annotations from a book on my Aura.
I got an error, that the format string was invalid.

See error log running Calibre 2.8 in debug mode with Annotation plug in version 1.4.3:

Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
calibre 2.8 Portable isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && EpubMerge && Goodreads && Diaps Editing Toolbag && Reading List && Count Pages && Modify ePub && Kobo Utilities && Annotations && KindleUnpack - The Plugin && KePub Output && KoboTouchExtended && Open With && FanFictionDownLoader && EpubSplit && User Category && Generate Cover && Quality Check && Import List
Starting up...
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboUtilites::action.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Annotations plugin 1.4.3 (Windows) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEBUG: 0.0 libiMobileDevice:__init__()
DEBUG: 0.0 libiMobileDevice:load_library(Windows)
DEBUG: 0.0 libimobiledevice loaded from 'libimobiledevice.dll'
DEBUG: 0.0 libplist loaded from 'libplist.dll'
DEBUG: 0.0 AnnotationsAction:init_options(disable_caching: False)
DEBUG: 0.0 AnnotationsDB:connect(db_version: 1)
DEBUG: 0.0 AnnotationsAction:load_dynamic_reader_classes()
DEBUG: 0.0 loading built-in class 'GoodReader'
DEBUG: 0.0 loading built-in class 'Kindle'
DEBUG: 0.0 loading built-in class 'KoboTouch'
DEBUG: 0.0 loading built-in class 'ParseKindleMyClippingsTxt'
DEBUG: 0.0 AnnotationsAction:inflate_dialog_resources()
DEBUG: 0.0 CompileUI:compile_ui()
DEBUG: 0.0 recompiling D:\CalibreDBs\Calibre Settings\plugins\annotations_resources\dialogs\cc_ wizard.ui
DEBUG: 0.1 recompiling D:\CalibreDBs\Calibre Settings\plugins\annotations_resources\dialogs\new _destination.ui
macmenuhack file_path:\CalibreDBs\Calibre Settings\plugins\fanfictiondownloader_macmenuhack. txt
DEBUG: 2.0 No Kobo Touch, Glo or Mini appears to be connected
DEBUG: 2.0 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=False
FFDLEBUG:calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_pl ugin.ffdl_plugin(158):Plugin FanFictionDownLoader macmenuhack file_path:\CalibreDBs\Calibre Settings\plugins\fanfictiondownloader_macmenuhack. txt
Started up in 4.80 seconds with 472 books
DEBUG: 11.1 KoboUtilities:_on_device_connection_changed - self.plugin_device_connection_changed.__class__: <type 'PyQt5.QtCore.pyqtBoundSignal'>
DEBUG: 11.1 Methods for self.plugin_device_connection_changed: ['__call__', '__class__', '__delattr__', '__doc__', '__format__', '__getattribute__', '__getitem__', '__hash__', '__init__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__reduce_ex__', '__repr__', '__setattr__', '__sizeof__', '__str__', '__subclasshook__', 'connect', 'disconnect', 'emit', 'signal']
DEBUG: 10.4 AnnotationsActionn_device_connection_changed(Kob o Touch/Glo/Mini/Aura HD/Aura)
Job: 1 Get device information started
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information callback returned
Job: 2 Set library information started
DeviceJob: 2 Set library information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 2 Set library information callback returned
Job: 3 Get list of books on device started
DEBUG: 10.4 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 10.4 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None', prefix='H:\'
DEBUG: 10.4 Kobo device: Kobo Aura
DEBUG: 10.4 Version of driver: (2, 2, 20) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 10.4 Version of firmware: (3, 11, 0) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 10.4 Firmware supports cover image tree: True
DEBUG: 10.5 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= [u'#collection', True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, u'', True, False, False, True, False, False, False, u'', True]
DEBUG: 10.5 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= on_connect
DEBUG: 10.5 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 10.5 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
D:\CalibreDBs\Calibre\pylib.zip\dateutil\parser.py :339: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
Job: 1 Get device information finished
No details available.
Job: 2 Set library information finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 12.2 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=425
DEBUG: 12.2 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG: 12.2 Database Version=109
DEBUG: 12.2 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: [u'Suits', u'Plum', u'Original', u'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', u'Wishlist', u'CSI', u'Other', u'Stargate', u'XOver', u'AtS_BtVS', u'Big Bang Theory', u'Blood Ties', u'Castle', u'Criminal Minds', u'Haven', u'Hawaii Five-0', u'Leverage', u'Merlin', u'Numb3rs', u'Pride and Prejudice', u'Primeval', u'Sherlock', u'Smallville', u'Supernatural', u'The Mentalist', u'Torchwood', u'Vampire Diaries', u'White Collar']
DEBUG: 12.2 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageID, ReadStatus, ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, IsDownloaded, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId FROM content where BookID is Null and ((Accessibility = -1 and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 )) or (Accessibility in (1,2) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1)) ) and not ((___ExpirationStatus=3 or ___ExpirationStatus is Null) and ContentType = 6) AND (externalId IS NULL OR externalId = '') AND contentId NOT LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%'
DEBUG: 13.4 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 13.4 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 14.7 KoboTouch:books - automatically managing metadata
DEBUG: 14.7 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG: 14.7 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 16.3 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'carda', but do not have one!
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - oncard='cardb'
DEBUG: 16.3 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'cardb', but do not have one!
DeviceJob: 3 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: Starting set_books_in_library
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library: books to process= 425
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library finished: time= 0.0150001049042
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: updating views
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: syncing
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: refreshing ondevice
DeviceJob: metadata_downloaded: sending metadata_available signal
READING LIST: Metadata available: {'main': {u'last_library_uuid': None, u'calibre_version': u'2.8.0', u'location_code': 'main', u'date_last_connected': u'2014-11-02T11:33:10.980000+00:00', u'device_store_uuid': u'6ccb0ab5-54f9-4171-9f1c-628f3f3ce3a7', u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura', u'prefix': 'H:/'}}
READING LIST: Sync Now - force_sync= False
READING LIST: Device found to sync to: Kobo Aura 6ccb0ab5-54f9-4171-9f1c-628f3f3ce3a7
READING LIST: Not syncing 'Kobo' to device as autosync is false
DEBUG: 17.4 KoboUtilities:_on_device_metadata_available - Metadata available: {'main': {u'last_library_uuid': None, u'calibre_version': u'2.8.0', u'location_code': 'main', u'date_last_connected': u'2014-11-02T11:33:10.980000+00:00', u'device_store_uuid': u'6ccb0ab5-54f9-4171-9f1c-628f3f3ce3a7', u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura', u'prefix': 'H:/'}}
DEBUG: 17.4 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 17.4 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - About to start auto backup
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - start
DEBUG: 17.4 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 17.4 Root path of device: H:\
DEBUG: 17.4 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - destination directory= D:\CalibreDBs\Kobo_DB-Backup
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - version_info= ['514B374013309', '2.6.35.3', '3.11.0', '2.6.35.3', '2.6.35.3', '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000360']
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - device_information= ('Kobo Aura', '', '', '', {'main': {u'last_library_uuid': None, u'calibre_version': u'2.8.0', u'location_code': 'main', u'date_last_connected': u'2014-11-02T11:33:17.306000+00:00', u'device_store_uuid': u'6ccb0ab5-54f9-4171-9f1c-628f3f3ce3a7', u'device_name': u'Kobo Aura', u'prefix': 'H:/'}})
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - device_name= KoboAura
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - backup_file_template= KoboReader-KoboAura-514B374013309-
DEBUG: 17.4 auto_backup_device_database - backup_options= {'device_path': 'H:\\', 'database_file': u'H:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'serial_number': '514B374013309', 'backup_file_template': 'KoboReader-{0}-{1}-{2}', u'backupCopiesToKeepSpin': 5, 'device_name': 'KoboAura', u'backupDestDirectory': u'D:\\CalibreDBs\\Kobo_DB-Backup'}
DEBUG: 17.4 KoboUtilitiesAction::_firmware_update
DEBUG: 17.5 auto_backup_device_database - end
DEBUG: 17.5 KoboUtilites:_on_device_metadata_available - About to start auto store
DEBUG: 17.5 auto_store_current_bookmark - start
DEBUG: 17.5 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 17.5 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 17.5 Root path of device: H:\
DEBUG: 17.5 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 17.5 QueueProgressDialog::__init__
DEBUG: 17.5 QueueProgressDialog::do_books - Start
DEBUG: 17.5 QueueProgressDialog::do_books - kobo_percentRead_column= #percentage_read
DEBUG: 17.5 QueueProgressDialog::do_books - search_condition= ondevice:True and (#percentage_read:false or #percentage_read:<100)
Job: 3 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 18.0 QueueProgressDialog::do_books - Finish
DEBUG: 18.0 QueueProgressDialog::do_queue
DEBUG: 18.0 KoboUtilitiesAction::_store_queue_job
DEBUG: 18.0 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 18.0 rebuild_menus - self.supports_ratings=True
DeviceJob: 3 Get list of books on device callback returned
Job: 4 Send metadata to device started
DEBUG: 17.3 KoboTouchExtended:sync_booklists:Setting ImageId fields
DEBUG: 17.3 KoboTouchExtended:sync_booklists:Got 3 rows to update
DEBUG: 17.3 KoboTouchExtended:sync_booklists:done setting ImageId fields
DEBUG: 17.3 KOBO:sync_booklists - start
DEBUG: 17.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - oncard='main'
DEBUG: 17.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 17.3 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - start - collection_attributes= [u'#collection']
DEBUG: 17.3 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - collection_attributes= [u'#collection']
DEBUG: 17.3 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - end
No details available.
DEBUG: 19.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Castle' books=7
DEBUG: 19.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Castle'
DEBUG: 19.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Suits' books=7
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Suits'
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Mentalist' books=6
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Mentalist'
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='AtS_BtVS' books=1
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='AtS_BtVS'
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Vampire Diaries' books=18
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Vampire Diaries'
DEBUG: 19.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='White Collar' books=22
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='White Collar'
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Smallville' books=4
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Smallville'
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Stargate' books=6
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Stargate'
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Original' books=2
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Original'
DEBUG: 19.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Other' books=32
DEBUG: 19.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Other'
DEBUG: 19.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='XOver' books=23
DEBUG: 19.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='XOver'
DEBUG: 19.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Buffy the Vampire Slayer' books=10
DEBUG: 19.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
DEBUG: 19.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Criminal Minds' books=14
DEBUG: 19.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Criminal Minds'
DEBUG: 19.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Sherlock' books=30
DEBUG: 19.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Sherlock'
DEBUG: 19.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Torchwood' books=4
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Torchwood'
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Numb3rs' books=3
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Numb3rs'
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Leverage' books=36
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Leverage'
DEBUG: 19.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Blood Ties' books=3
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Blood Ties'
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Plum' books=19
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Plum'
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Haven' books=12
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Haven'
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Primeval' books=7
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Primeval'
DEBUG: 19.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Merlin' books=47
DEBUG: 20.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Merlin'
DEBUG: 20.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Hawaii Five-0' books=64
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Hawaii Five-0'
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Big Bang Theory' books=26
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Big Bang Theory'
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='CSI' books=4
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='CSI'
DEBUG: 20.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Supernatural' books=26
DEBUG: 20.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Supernatural'
DEBUG: 20.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Pride and Prejudice' books=11
DEBUG: 20.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Pride and Prejudice'
DEBUG: 20.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - managing bookshelves and series.
DEBUG: 21.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - about to clear empty bookshelves
DEBUG: 21.6 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - start
DEBUG: 21.7 KoboTouch:delete_empty_bookshelves - end
DEBUG: 21.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Number of series set=0 Number of books=397
DEBUG: 21.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 21.7 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 23.3 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 23.3 KOBO:sync_booklists - end
DeviceJob: 4 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 4 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 5 Backing up Kobo device database started
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - start
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - backup_options= {'device_path': 'H:\\', 'database_file': u'H:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'serial_number': '514B374013309', 'backup_file_template': 'KoboReader-{0}-{1}-{2}', u'backupCopiesToKeepSpin': 5, 'device_name': 'KoboAura', u'backupDestDirectory': u'D:\\CalibreDBs\\Kobo_DB-Backup'}
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - copies_to_keep= 5
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - backup_file_search= KoboReader-KoboAura-514B374013309-20141102-[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9].sqlite
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - backup_file_search= D:\CalibreDBs\Kobo_DB-Backup\KoboReader-KoboAura-514B374013309-20141102-[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9].sqlite
DEBUG: 0.0 do_device_database_backup - backup_files= [u'D:\\CalibreDBs\\Kobo_DB-Backup\\KoboReader-KoboAura-514B374013309-20141102-120755.sqlite']
DEBUG: 0.0 auto_backup_device_database - Backup already done today
DeviceJob: 5 Backing up Kobo device database done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 5 Backing up Kobo device database callback returned
Job: 6 Storing reading positions for 94 books started
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - start
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - options={u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'rating': False, 'device_database_path': u'H:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'allOnDevice': True, u'clearIfUnread': False, u'backgroundJob': True, u'setDateToNow': False, u'count_selected_books': 0, u'promptToStore': True, 'job_function': 'store_current_bookmark', u'storeBookmarks': True, u'readingStatus': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, 'supports_ratings': True}
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - len(books_to_scan)=94
Worker Launch took: 0.27999997139
DEBUG: 0.3 do_koboutilities - Job not finished
Job: 5 Backing up Kobo device database finished
No details available.
Job: 4 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.
Job: 7 Store locations finished
Store locations
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - start
DEBUG: 0.0 DEBUG= False
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - about to start book loop
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages - themadlurker
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 80.756', None, u'How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend - cherrybina
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 15.338', None, u'Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Five Kingdoms - winterhill
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 81.416', None, u'The Five Kingdoms (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Perfect Scry - Blackdisa
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 50.728', None, u'The Perfect Scry (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: There Is No I In Team - LittleFairy78
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 14.057', None, u'There Is No I In Team (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Cold Light - novembersmith
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'HV_Words: 32.936 Cold Light [01]', None, u'Cold Light (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Heart In The Whole - verityburns
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 101.717', u'2014-05-28T16:36:42Z', u'The Heart In The Whole (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub')
D:\CalibreDBs\Calibre\pylib.zip\dateutil\parser.py :339: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Little Brother - NotJana
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 53.793', None, u'Little Brother (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Relationship Implementation - clumsyghost
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'BBT_Words: 11.794', None, u'The Relationship Implementation (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Rashomon Redux - Peripatetical
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 26.161', None, u'Rashomon Redux (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Support Your Local Vampire - ataratah
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'BT_Words: 11.435', None, u'Support Your Local Vampire (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be - accordingtomel
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 90.516', None, u'This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Green Light Job - LithiumDoll
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 13.990', None, u'The Green Light Job (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: They Will Not Fade Away - Laure Alexander
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'AtS_BtVS_Words: 12.435', None, u'They Will Not Fade Away (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Malasadas For The Healing Soul - thoughtreflex
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 118.983', None, u'Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Countin' On A Miracle - sian1359
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 15.888', None, u"Countin' On A Miracle (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Hope - ari_o (imaginarycircus) & imaginarycircus
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 14.037', None, u'Hope (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Lost at Sea - LittleMender
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'MT_Words: 50.348', None, u'Lost at Sea (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: I Put A Spell On You - Stef
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'HV_Words: 11.838', None, u'I Put A Spell On You (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Perfect Beautiful Good - OnYourMark
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 16.474', None, u'Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) - Itar94
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub', 1, 60, u'Mer_Words: 131.315', u'2014-06-01T16:24:58Z', u"Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - reading_position_changed= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating=None, kobo_rating=0
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating= True
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and not (current_rating is None and kobo_rating == 0)= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and kobo_rating > 0= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - store_if_more_recent - current_last_read < last_read= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 60
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Haunt Us Still - Eternal Scribe (Shadowcat)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 19.490', None, u'Haunt Us Still (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn't Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) - Dira Sudis (dsudis)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (None, u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'MT_Words: 4.616', u'2014-09-10T09:39:22.621', u"Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn't Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blood and Ashes - Unknown
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 57.322', None, u'Blood and Ashes (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: I'm Gonna Burn For You, You're Gonna Melt For Me - badboy_fangirl
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 14.319', None, u"I'm Gonna Burn For You, You're Gonna Melt For Me (H)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Composition in Black and White - CaptainJacq
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 65.937', None, u'Composition in Black and White (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Between the Darkness and the Dawn - elrhiarhodan
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 32.262', None, u'Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Hot Cold Case - nieseryjna
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 20.027', None, u'The Hot Cold Case (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Scorpion's Ghost - yuma (yuma_writes)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 38.572', None, u"The Scorpion's Ghost (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Angels and Heroes - Kikkimax
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'NCIS_Words: 41.312', None, u'Angels and Heroes (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blood and Gold - Zubeneschamali
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'N3_Words: 107.368', None, u'Blood and Gold (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Being Mrs Darcy - LucyS
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PP_Words: 526.028', None, u'Being Mrs Darcy (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 1, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Never Like That - estel_willow
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 2.196', None, u'Never Like That (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Time Out of Mind - Joe_Reaves
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 33.132', None, u'Time Out of Mind (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) - paperclipbitch
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 14.341', None, u'Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Primeval Virtual Season 3 - Various
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 139.044', None, u'Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: You Lose By Holding Back - toestastegood
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 12.872', None, u'You Lose By Holding Back (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The List - saucyminx
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 61.446', None, u'The List (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The World Devours Me - Varkelton
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 82.858', None, u'The World Devours Me (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Signal Fire - kailadawn
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 45.917', None, u'Signal Fire (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Time to Heal - Dawn_twilight
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 61.629 A Time to Heal [01]', None, u'A Time to Heal (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 1, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Glimpses - dawnchsr
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 67.899', None, u'Glimpses (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep - Moonbeam (luvsbitca)
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 92.497 Renovations [01]', None, u'A Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Be Here Now - Todesfuge
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 96.230 Be Here Now [01]', None, u'Be Here Now (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blue Skies From Rain - lovesrain44
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 179.757', None, u'Blue Skies From Rain (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Deadbolt Locks - dayari
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TSCC_Words: 20.840', None, u'Deadbolt Locks (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Forgiven - reginahalliwell
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 40.482', None, u'Forgiven (H3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: By the Pricking of My Thumbs - Fee_Folay
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 60.324', None, u'By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Fission of Silence - Pough
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SG-1_Words: 101.890', None, u'A Fission of Silence (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: To The End - sometimesophie
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 23.527', None, u'To The End (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Strange's Country - concernedlily
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 52.485', None, u"Strange's Country (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: False Keeper, Brother's Witness - keysmash
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 65.988', None, u"False Keeper, Brother's Witness (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: But for the Grace - Refur
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 86.553', None, u'But for the Grace (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom - cormallen
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 51.264', None, u'Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Dead Man in the Lab - Sameuspegasus
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'OEBPS/Text/The DeadManInTheLab_21.xhtml#kobo.14.1', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub', 1, 47, u'XO_Words: 55.301', u'2014-11-02T11:07:36Z', u'The Dead Man in the Lab (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - reading_position_changed= True
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating=None, kobo_rating=0
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating= True
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and not (current_rating is None and kobo_rating == 0)= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and kobo_rating > 0= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - store_if_more_recent - current_last_read < last_read= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 47
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Shadows' Waiting - runaway scrape
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 44.233', None, u"Shadows' Waiting (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PL_Words: 68.373 Plum [17]', None, u"Smokin' Seventeen (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 3, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sizzling Sixteen - Janet Evanovich
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Janet Evanovich', u'2014-01-05T14:23:54Z', u'Sizzling Sixteen', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Brothers and Sisters In Arms - tevans41
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 20.787 All in the Family [01]', None, u'Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Lucky - china_shop
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 111.538', None, u'Lucky (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Kite Country - horatiofrog
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'CM_Words: 42.840', None, u'Kite Country (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: My Fate Cries Out - rabidchild67
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 19.237', None, u'My Fate Cries Out (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: As a Matter of Fact - OpalJade
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 58.146', None, u'As a Matter of Fact (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Pax americana - emmadelosnardos
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 113.415', None, u'Pax americana (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Time Twisters - amelia
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 35.215', None, u'Time Twisters (SHF)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Touching the Void - calavarna
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 26.253', None, u'Touching the Void (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Marvey Chronicles - flamyshine
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml#kobo.1.1', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub', 1, 40, u'SU_Words: 132.345', u'2014-11-02T11:16:06Z', u'The Marvey Chronicles (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and not (current_rating is None and kobo_rating == 0)= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and kobo_rating > 0= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - store_if_more_recent - current_last_read < last_read= False
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 40
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Anamnesis - DLanaDHZ
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SU_Words: 56.330', None, u'Anamnesis (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sapien - Myurra
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TWD_Words: 228.797 We Are Only Human After All [01]', None, u'Sapien (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Watching Your Six - sanctuary_for_all
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 14.128 Partners [01]', None, u'Watching Your Six (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Fond, But Not in Love - SBG
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 18.531', None, u'Fond, But Not in Love (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice - Skitz_phenom
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 40.952', None, u'Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sketchy - serpentynka
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 192.557 Sketchy [01]', None, u'Sketchy', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Roots - JolinarJackson
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u"TW_Words: 42.867 Mosaic 'verse [01]", None, u'Roots (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The House That Jack Built - Guy Adams
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 53.045', None, u'The House That Jack Built (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Oath - tfm
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'CM_Words: 29.983', None, u'The Oath (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Trick Or Treat - Kei
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 116.456', None, u'Trick Or Treat (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: An Echo Of Freedom - Quinn
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SG-1_Words: 53.955', None, u'An Echo Of Freedom (S, AU)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: August - rageprufrock
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 10.217', None, u'August (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Bridges - Tassos
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 114.456 Bridges [01]', None, u'Bridges (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Green Blade - verityburns
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 72.908', None, u'The Green Blade (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: An Issue of Consent - Varkelton
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 44.141', None, u'An Issue of Consent (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Poster Girl - stardust_made
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 67.022', None, u'The Poster Girl (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: She Talks to Angels - AliKat7
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 25.044', None, u'She Talks to Angels (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Something Else You Didn't Know - pdljmpr6
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.004', None, u"Something Else You Didn't Know (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Broken Man - blue peanut m & m
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 26.547', None, u'A Broken Man (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Children of the Future - Inspired_looney
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.100', None, u'Children of the Future (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Code Blue - Goody
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 27.389', None, u'Code Blue (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Perkins Job - Zee-Zee Magee
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 30.659', None, u'The Perkins Job (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Rescue Job - MacyBearLovesJONAS
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 23.191', None, u'The Rescue Job (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Predator and Prey - hollow echos
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 18.624', None, u'Predator and Prey (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Atonement - theflockroxmysox
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 13.717', None, u'Atonement (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Crimson Regret - whimseyrhodes
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.031', None, u'Crimson Regret (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: From Chaos to Love - Denyce
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 7.849', None, u'From Chaos to Love (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - finished book loop
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - finished

DEBUG: 3.1 Stored_location count=0
DEBUG: 3.1 Store locations
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - start
DEBUG: 0.0 DEBUG= False
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - about to start book loop
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages - themadlurker
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 80.756', None, u'How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__How to Survive Promotion in the Middle Ages (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend - cherrybina
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 15.338', None, u'Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Let Go and Watch the Sunlight Bend (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Five Kingdoms - winterhill
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 81.416', None, u'The Five Kingdoms (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Five Kingdoms, The (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Perfect Scry - Blackdisa
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 50.728', None, u'The Perfect Scry (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Perfect Scry, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: There Is No I In Team - LittleFairy78
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 14.057', None, u'There Is No I In Team (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__There Is No I In Team (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Cold Light - novembersmith
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'HV_Words: 32.936 Cold Light [01]', None, u'Cold Light (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__Cold Light (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Heart In The Whole - verityburns
DEBUG: 1.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 101.717', u'2014-05-28T16:36:42Z', u'The Heart In The Whole (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Heart In The Whole, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Little Brother - NotJana
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 53.793', None, u'Little Brother (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Little Brother (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Relationship Implementation - clumsyghost
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'BBT_Words: 11.794', None, u'The Relationship Implementation (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Big Bang Theory/BBT__Relationship Implementation, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Rashomon Redux - Peripatetical
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 26.161', None, u'Rashomon Redux (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rashomon Redux (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Support Your Local Vampire - ataratah
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'BT_Words: 11.435', None, u'Support Your Local Vampire (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Blood Ties/BT__Support Your Local Vampire (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be - accordingtomel
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 90.516', None, u'This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__This Dark Road Will Lead Us Where We Want to Be (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Green Light Job - LithiumDoll
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 13.990', None, u'The Green Light Job (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Green Light Job, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: They Will Not Fade Away - Laure Alexander
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'AtS_BtVS_Words: 12.435', None, u'They Will Not Fade Away (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/AtS_BtVS/AtS_BtVS__They Will Not Fade Away (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Malasadas For The Healing Soul - thoughtreflex
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 118.983', None, u'Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Malasadas For The Healing Soul (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Countin' On A Miracle - sian1359
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 15.888', None, u"Countin' On A Miracle (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Countin_ On A Miracle (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Hope - ari_o (imaginarycircus) & imaginarycircus
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 14.037', None, u'Hope (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Hope (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Lost at Sea - LittleMender
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'MT_Words: 50.348', None, u'Lost at Sea (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Lost at Sea (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: I Put A Spell On You - Stef
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'HV_Words: 11.838', None, u'I Put A Spell On You (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Haven/HV__I Put A Spell On You (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Perfect Beautiful Good - OnYourMark
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 16.474', None, u'Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Perfect Beautiful Good (SH3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) - Itar94
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub', 1, 60, u'Mer_Words: 131.315', u'2014-06-01T16:24:58Z', u"Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Things That Merlin Isn_t Allowed To Do (According to Prince Arthur) (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating=None, kobo_rating=0
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating= True
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and not (current_rating is None and kobo_rating == 0)= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - current_rating != kobo_rating and kobo_rating > 0= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - store_if_more_recent - current_last_read < last_read= False
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 60
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Haunt Us Still - Eternal Scribe (Shadowcat)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 19.490', None, u'Haunt Us Still (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Haunt Us Still (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn't Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) - Dira Sudis (dsudis)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (None, u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'MT_Words: 4.616', u'2014-09-10T09:39:22.621', u"Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn't Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/The Mentalist/MT__Five Ways Patrick Jane Hasn_t Died Yet (And One Way He Never Will) (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blood and Ashes - Unknown
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 57.322', None, u'Blood and Ashes (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Blood and Ashes (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: I'm Gonna Burn For You, You're Gonna Melt For Me - badboy_fangirl
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 14.319', None, u"I'm Gonna Burn For You, You're Gonna Melt For Me (H)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__I_m Gonna Burn For You, You_re Gonna Melt For Me (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Composition in Black and White - CaptainJacq
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 65.937', None, u'Composition in Black and White (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Composition in Black and White (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Between the Darkness and the Dawn - elrhiarhodan
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 32.262', None, u'Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Between the Darkness and the Dawn (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Hot Cold Case - nieseryjna
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 20.027', None, u'The Hot Cold Case (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Hot Cold Case, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Scorpion's Ghost - yuma (yuma_writes)
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 38.572', None, u"The Scorpion's Ghost (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Scorpion_s Ghost, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Angels and Heroes - Kikkimax
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'NCIS_Words: 41.312', None, u'Angels and Heroes (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/NCIS__Angels and Heroes (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blood and Gold - Zubeneschamali
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'N3_Words: 107.368', None, u'Blood and Gold (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Numb3rs/N3__Blood and Gold (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Being Mrs Darcy - LucyS
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PP_Words: 526.028', None, u'Being Mrs Darcy (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 1, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Pride and Prejudice/PP__Being Mrs Darcy (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Never Like That - estel_willow
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 2.196', None, u'Never Like That (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Never Like That (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Time Out of Mind - Joe_Reaves
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 33.132', None, u'Time Out of Mind (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Time Out of Mind (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) - paperclipbitch
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 14.341', None, u'Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Saving The World (And Other Extreme Sports) (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Primeval Virtual Season 3 - Various
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 139.044', None, u'Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__Primeval Virtual Season 3 (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - Current book: You Lose By Holding Back - toestastegood
DEBUG: 1.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PE_Words: 12.872', None, u'You Lose By Holding Back (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Primeval/PE__You Lose By Holding Back (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The List - saucyminx
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 61.446', None, u'The List (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__List, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The World Devours Me - Varkelton
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 82.858', None, u'The World Devours Me (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__World Devours Me, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Signal Fire - kailadawn
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 45.917', None, u'Signal Fire (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Signal Fire (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Time to Heal - Dawn_twilight
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 61.629 A Time to Heal [01]', None, u'A Time to Heal (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 1, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Time to Heal, A (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Glimpses - dawnchsr
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 67.899', None, u'Glimpses (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Glimpses (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep - Moonbeam (luvsbitca)
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 92.497 Renovations [01]', None, u'A Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Touch Of Exhaustion To Send You To Sleep, A (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Be Here Now - Todesfuge
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 96.230 Be Here Now [01]', None, u'Be Here Now (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Be Here Now (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Blue Skies From Rain - lovesrain44
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 179.757', None, u'Blue Skies From Rain (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Blue Skies From Rain (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Deadbolt Locks - dayari
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TSCC_Words: 20.840', None, u'Deadbolt Locks (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TSCC__Deadbolt Locks (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Forgiven - reginahalliwell
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'VD_Words: 40.482', None, u'Forgiven (H3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Vampire Diaries/VD__Forgiven (H3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: By the Pricking of My Thumbs - Fee_Folay
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 60.324', None, u'By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__By the Pricking of My Thumbs (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Fission of Silence - Pough
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SG-1_Words: 101.890', None, u'A Fission of Silence (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Fission of Silence, A (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: To The End - sometimesophie
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 23.527', None, u'To The End (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__To The End (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Strange's Country - concernedlily
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 52.485', None, u"Strange's Country (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Strange_s Country (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: False Keeper, Brother's Witness - keysmash
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 65.988', None, u"False Keeper, Brother's Witness (S)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__False Keeper, Brother_s Witness (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: But for the Grace - Refur
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 86.553', None, u'But for the Grace (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__But for the Grace (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom - cormallen
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 51.264', None, u'Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Now We Are Come To Our Kingdom (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Dead Man in the Lab - Sameuspegasus
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'OEBPS/Text/The DeadManInTheLab_21.xhtml#kobo.14.1', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub', 1, 47, u'XO_Words: 55.301', u'2014-11-02T11:07:36Z', u'The Dead Man in the Lab (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Dead Man in the Lab, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 47
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Shadows' Waiting - runaway scrape
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 44.233', None, u"Shadows' Waiting (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Shadows_ Waiting (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'PL_Words: 68.373 Plum [17]', None, u"Smokin' Seventeen (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 3, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Smokin_ Seventeen (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sizzling Sixteen - Janet Evanovich
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Janet Evanovich', u'2014-01-05T14:23:54Z', u'Sizzling Sixteen', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Plum/PL__Sizzling Sixteen (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Brothers and Sisters In Arms - tevans41
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 20.787 All in the Family [01]', None, u'Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Brothers and Sisters In Arms (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Lucky - china_shop
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'WC_Words: 111.538', None, u'Lucky (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/White Collar/WC__Lucky (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Kite Country - horatiofrog
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'CM_Words: 42.840', None, u'Kite Country (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Kite Country (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: My Fate Cries Out - rabidchild67
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 19.237', None, u'My Fate Cries Out (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__My Fate Cries Out (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: As a Matter of Fact - OpalJade
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 58.146', None, u'As a Matter of Fact (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__As a Matter of Fact (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Pax americana - emmadelosnardos
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 113.415', None, u'Pax americana (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Pax americana (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Time Twisters - amelia
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 35.215', None, u'Time Twisters (SHF)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Time Twisters (SHF).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Touching the Void - calavarna
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 26.253', None, u'Touching the Void (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Touching the Void (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Marvey Chronicles - flamyshine
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml#kobo.1.1', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub', 1, 40, u'SU_Words: 132.345', u'2014-11-02T11:16:06Z', u'The Marvey Chronicles (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= 40
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Anamnesis - DLanaDHZ
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SU_Words: 56.330', None, u'Anamnesis (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Anamnesis (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sapien - Myurra
DEBUG: 1.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TWD_Words: 228.797 We Are Only Human After All [01]', None, u'Sapien (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Other/TWD__Sapien (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Watching Your Six - sanctuary_for_all
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 14.128 Partners [01]', None, u'Watching Your Six (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Watching Your Six (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Fond, But Not in Love - SBG
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'H50_Words: 18.531', None, u'Fond, But Not in Love (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Hawaii Five-0/H50__Fond, But Not in Love (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice - Skitz_phenom
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 40.952', None, u'Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__Not a Matter of Chance, but of Choice (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Sketchy - serpentynka
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 192.557 Sketchy [01]', None, u'Sketchy', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Sketchy.kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Roots - JolinarJackson
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u"TW_Words: 42.867 Mosaic 'verse [01]", None, u'Roots (HS)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__Roots (HS).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The House That Jack Built - Guy Adams
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'TW_Words: 53.045', None, u'The House That Jack Built (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Torchwood/TW__House That Jack Built, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Oath - tfm
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'CM_Words: 29.983', None, u'The Oath (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Criminal Minds/CM__Oath, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Trick Or Treat - Kei
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 116.456', None, u'Trick Or Treat (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Trick Or Treat (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: An Echo Of Freedom - Quinn
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SG-1_Words: 53.955', None, u'An Echo Of Freedom (S, AU)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Stargate/SG-1__Echo Of Freedom, An (S, AU).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: August - rageprufrock
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'Mer_Words: 10.217', None, u'August (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Merlin/Mer__August (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Bridges - Tassos
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 114.456 Bridges [01]', None, u'Bridges (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__Bridges (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Green Blade - verityburns
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 72.908', None, u'The Green Blade (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Green Blade, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: An Issue of Consent - Varkelton
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SPN_Words: 44.141', None, u'An Issue of Consent (S)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Supernatural/SPN__Issue of Consent, An (S).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Poster Girl - stardust_made
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'SH_Words: 67.022', None, u'The Poster Girl (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Sherlock/SH__Poster Girl, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: She Talks to Angels - AliKat7
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'XO_Words: 25.044', None, u'She Talks to Angels (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/XOver/XO__She Talks to Angels (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Something Else You Didn't Know - pdljmpr6
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.004', None, u"Something Else You Didn't Know (G)", u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Something Else You Didn_t Know (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: A Broken Man - blue peanut m & m
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 26.547', None, u'A Broken Man (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Broken Man, A (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Children of the Future - Inspired_looney
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.100', None, u'Children of the Future (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Children of the Future (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Code Blue - Goody
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 27.389', None, u'Code Blue (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Code Blue (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Perkins Job - Zee-Zee Magee
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 30.659', None, u'The Perkins Job (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Perkins Job, The (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: The Rescue Job - MacyBearLovesJONAS
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 23.191', None, u'The Rescue Job (H)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Rescue Job, The (H).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Predator and Prey - hollow echos
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 18.624', None, u'Predator and Prey (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Predator and Prey (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Atonement - theflockroxmysox
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 13.717', None, u'Atonement (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Atonement (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: Crimson Regret - whimseyrhodes
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 19.031', None, u'Crimson Regret (G)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__Crimson Regret (G).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - Current book: From Chaos to Love - Denyce
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - device_status= (u'', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub', 0, 0, u'LV_Words: 7.849', None, u'From Chaos to Love (HS3)', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', None, u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Leverage/LV__From Chaos to Love (HS3).kepub.epub')
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - finished book loop
DEBUG: 1.7 _store_bookmarks - finished

DEBUG: 3.3 do_koboutilities - finished
DeviceJob: 6 Storing reading positions for 94 books done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 6 DEBUG: 27.3Storing reading positions for 94 books KoboUtilitiesAction::_store_completed - optionscallback returned
{u'storeIfMoreRecent': True, u'rating': False, 'device_database_path': u'H:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'allOnDevice': True, u'clearIfUnread': False, u'backgroundJob': True, u'setDateToNow': False, u'count_selected_books': 0, u'promptToStore': True, 'job_function': 'store_current_bookmark', u'storeBookmarks': True, u'readingStatus': False, u'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, 'supports_ratings': True}
Job: 6 Storing reading positions for 94 books finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 32.0 AnnotationsAction:launch_library_scanner(updating library index)
DEBUG: 32.1 AnnotationsAction:library_index_complete()
DEBUG: 34.1 AnnotationsAction:get_annotated_books_on_usb_devic e()
DEBUG: 34.1 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:get_installed_books(S tart!!!!)
DEBUG: 34.1 KoboTouchExtended:get_installed_books()
DEBUG: 34.1 KoboTouchExtended:get_installed_books() - about to call self.get_path_map
DEBUG: 34.1 KoboTouchExtended:get_installed_books() - about to call self._get_installed_books
DEBUG: 34.1 KoboTouchExtended:get_installed_books() - about to call self.generate_books_db_name
Job: 6 Storing reading positions for 94 books finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 34.3 Number of books on the device=395
DEBUG: 34.9 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:get_installed_books(F inish!!!!)
DEBUG: 34.9 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:get_active_annotation s(Start!!!!)
DEBUG: 34.9 KoboTouchExtended:get_active_annotations()
DEBUG: 34.9 KoboTouchExtended:get_active_annotations() - annotations_db=KoboTouchExtended_Kobo_Aura_annotat ions, books_db=KoboTouchExtended_Kobo_Aura_books
DEBUG: 35.0 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:_fetch_annotations(St art!!!!)
DEBUG: 36.9 _fetch_annotations - row=(u'e8ff29a3-9131-4fe4-a928-57352ea22fd4', u'/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub!!OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml', u'file:///mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub', u'Mike woke up at the feeling of someone tickling him. His hands instinctively flew across his belly to protect himself as he slowly opened his eyes.', u'Test, for fetching annotations.', 0.07142857142857142, -99, 0, u'The Marvey Chronicles (S)', u'OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml', 18, -1, u'2014-11-02T11:15:57Z', u'application/xhtml+xml', 18, u'2014-11-02T11:15:57.483')
DEBUG: 36.9 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:_fetch_annotations(Ha ve a kepub - contentId=/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub!!OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml-%)
DEBUG: 36.9 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:_fetch_annotations((u '/mnt/onboard/MyBooks/Suits/SU__Marvey Chronicles, The (S).kepub.epub!!OEBPS/MarveyChronicles_17.xhtml-%',))
DEBUG: 36.9 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:_fetch_annotations(ch apter_title = 17. A Weekend to Remember)
DEBUG: 37.0 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:_fetch_annotations(Fi nish!!!!)
DEBUG: 37.0 get_active_annotations() - self.active_annotations[annotation_id]['highlight_text']=Mike woke up at the feeling of someone tickling him. His hands instinctively flew across his belly to protect himself as he slowly opened his eyes.
DEBUG: 37.0 KoboTouchExtended:get_active_annotations() - books_db=KoboTouchExtended_Kobo_Aura_books
DEBUG: 37.0 KoboTouchExtendedFetchingApp:get_active_annotation s(Finish!!!!)
DEBUG: 37.1 AnnotationsAction:fetch_device_annotations(Kobo Aura)
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && EpubMerge && Goodreads && Diaps Editing Toolbag && Reading List && Count Pages && Modify ePub && Kobo Utilities && Annotations && KindleUnpack - The Plugin && KePub Output && KoboTouchExtended && Open With && FanFictionDownLoader && EpubSplit && User Category && Generate Cover && Quality Check && Import List
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 334, in fetch_usb_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 270, in fetch_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.annotated_books", line 201, in __init__
ValueError: Invalid format string

DEBUG: 43.0 AnnotationsAction:shutting_down()

Anything I can do to get annotations working?
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #98
Aldous04

Quote:
Yes, that's the same error.

You can run calibre in debug mode in two ways. One is from inside calibre. You right click on the preferences button in calibre and select "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will restart and display a message about a log file. When you close calibre, it will display the log file to you. The other way to do this is to run the command "calibre-debug -g" from the command line. That will display the messages in the command window while calibre is running. This will only display the last few messages depending on how big the window is.

But, before doing either of these, open the annotations configuration and select "Enable debug logging for Annotations plugin". This will write extra messages from the plugin to the debug log. The version of the plugin I posted recently has some extra logging to show the file name of the book that is causing this error.
OK, here is the log produced when I run in debugging mode:
Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && Annotations && iOS reader applications && Marvin XD && Inept PDF DeDRM
Starting up...
DEBUG: 0.0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Annotations plugin 1.4.3 (Windows) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEBUG: 0.1 recompiling C:\Users\Aldous\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\an notations_resources\dialogs\cc_wizard.ui
DEBUG: 0.1 recompiling C:\Users\Aldous\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\an notations_resources\dialogs\new_destination.ui
DEBUG: 22.0 AnnotationsActionn_device_connection_changed(Ama zon Kindle)
DEBUG: 22.2 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= None
DEBUG: 22.2 USBMS: dirs are: H:\ documents
DEBUG: 22.5 USBMS: scan from root False H:\documents
No details available.
No details available.
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: count found in cache: 42, count of files in metadata: 42, need_sync: False
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Finished fetching list of books from device. oncard= None
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= carda
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= cardb
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library: books to process= 42
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library finished: time= 0.00399994850159
No details available.
Started up in 34.52 seconds with 933 books
DEBUG: 52.7 AnnotationsAction:launch_library_scanner(updating library index)
DEBUG: 53.8 AnnotationsAction:get_annotated_books_on_usb_devic e()
DEBUG: 53.8 Kindle:get_installed_books()
DEBUG: 58.5 AnnotationsAction:library_index_complete()
No details available.
DEBUG: 58.5 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume III: Caesar and Christ
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: The Road Less Traveled
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: The Sea and the Jungle
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: Vile Bodies
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: Black Mischief
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: Scoop
DEBUG: 58.6 Book on device title: Brideshead Revisited
DEBUG: 58.7 Book on device title: Chartism
DEBUG: 58.7 Book on device title: Eros and Civilization
DEBUG: 58.7 Book on device title: The Natural History of Selborne
DEBUG: 58.7 Book on device title: The Open Society and Its Enemies
DEBUG: 58.8 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 58.8 Book on device title: How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && Annotations && iOS reader applications && Marvin XD && Inept PDF DeDRM
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
MobiError: Unknown book type: c}ݛ

DEBUG: 67.1 AnnotationsAction:shutting_down()

Unfortunately the version you uploaded on the previous page doesn't seem to provide any additional information:
Spoiler:

C:\Users\Aldous\Desktop\annotations_kindle_test>ca libre-customize -a "..\Annotations.zip"
Python function terminated unexpectedly
Cannot access u'..\\Annotations.zip' (Error Code: 1)
File "site.py", line 132, in main
File "site.py", line 109, in run_entry_point
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 659, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 379, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 53, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in load
calibre.customize.PluginNotFound: Cannot access u'..\\Annotations.zip'

C:\Users\Aldous\Desktop\annotations_kindle_test>re m SET CALIBRE_DEVELOP_FROM=D:\Development\GitHub\calibre \src

C:\Users\Aldous\Desktop\annotations_kindle_test>ca libre-debug -s
No running calibre found

C:\Users\Aldous\Desktop\annotations_kindle_test>ca libre-debug -g
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && iOS reader appl
ications && Inept PDF DeDRM && Annotations && Marvin XD
Starting up...
DEBUG: 0.1 recompiling C:\Users\Aldous\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\an notations_resources\dialogs\cc_wizard.ui
DEBUG: 0.1 recompiling C:\Users\Aldous\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\an notations_resources\dialogs\new_destination.ui
Started up in 1.63 seconds with 933 books
DEBUG: 22.0 AnnotationsActionn_device_connection_changed(Ama zon Kindle)
DEBUG: 22.3 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= None
DEBUG: 22.3 USBMS: dirs are: H:\ documents
DEBUG: 22.5 USBMS: scan from root False H:\documents
No details available.
No details available.
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: count found in cache: 42, count of files in metadata: 42, need_sync: False
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Finished fetching list of books from device. oncard= None
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= carda
DEBUG: 23.0 USBMS: Fetching list of books from device. Device= KINDLE2 oncard= cardb
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library: books to process= 42
DeviceJob: set_books_in_library finished: time= 0.00399994850159
No details available.
DEBUG: 31.5 AnnotationsAction:launch_library_scanner(updating library index)
DEBUG: 32.1 AnnotationsAction:library_index_complete()
DEBUG: 32.9 AnnotationsAction:launch_library_scanner(library index current)
DEBUG: 34.4 AnnotationsAction:get_annotated_books_on_usb_devic e()
DEBUG: 34.4 Kindle:get_installed_books()
No details available.
DEBUG: 38.4 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume III: Caesar and Christ
DEBUG: 38.5 Book on device title: The Road Less Traveled
DEBUG: 38.5 Book on device title: The Sea and the Jungle
DEBUG: 38.5 Book on device title: Vile Bodies
DEBUG: 38.5 Book on device title: Black Mischief
DEBUG: 38.5 Book on device title: Scoop
DEBUG: 38.6 Book on device title: Brideshead Revisited
DEBUG: 38.6 Book on device title: Chartism
DEBUG: 38.6 Book on device title: Eros and Civilization
DEBUG: 38.6 Book on device title: The Natural History of Selborne
DEBUG: 38.7 Book on device title: The Open Society and Its Enemies
DEBUG: 38.7 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 38.7 Book on device title: How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && iOS reader appl
File "c:\users\Aldous\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annota tions_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\Aldous\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annota tions_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
Old 11-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #99
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
OK, here is the log produced when I run in debugging mode:
Spoiler:
calibre Debug log

DEBUG: 58.8 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 58.8 Book on device title: How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week
Python 2.7.8
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\alex\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annotati ons_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata

DEBUG: 67.1 AnnotationsAction:shutting_down()

Unfortunately the version you uploaded on the previous page doesn't seem to provide any additional information:
Spoiler:

DEBUG: 38.7 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 38.7 Book on device title: How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week
Python 2.7.8
File "c:\users\Aldous\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annota tions_plugin\Kindle.py", line 168, in get_installed_books
File "c:\users\Aldous\appdata\local\temp\calibre_annota tions_plugin\Kindle.py", line 264, in _get_metadata
Ahh, but it does. It tells me the name of the book causing the problem. It is "How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week". Could you check what format this book is?
Old 11-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #100
Aldous04

Quote:
Ahh, but it does. It tells me the name of the book causing the problem. It is "How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week". Could you check what format this book is?
It's a .mobi. I removed it from my kindle and I'm still getting the error. I have an epub copy in my library as well as the mobi, but only the mobi was on the kindle. Now it stops short at "The Road Less Traveled" instead:

Spoiler:
DEBUG: 111.6 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume III: Caesar and Christ
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: The Sea and the Jungle
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Vile Bodies
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Black Mischief
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Scoop
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Brideshead Revisited
DEBUG: 111.7 Book on device title: Chartism
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: Eros and Civilization
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Natural History of Selborne
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Open Society and Its Enemies
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece
DEBUG: 111.8 Book on device title: The Road Less Traveled
Python 2.7.8
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Kindle and Mobipocket DeDRM && K4PC, K4Mac, Kindle Mobi and Topaz DeDRM && Inept Epub DeDRM && Inept PDF DeDRM
&& Marvin XD && iOS reader applications && Annotations

And if I remove that, it stops short at "The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece"...
Old 11-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #101
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
It's a .mobi. I removed it from my kindle and I'm still getting the error. I have an epub copy in my library as well as the mobi, but only the mobi was on the kindle. Now it stops short at "The Road Less Traveled" instead:

And if I remove that, it stops short at "The Story of Civilization, Volume II: The Life of Greece"...
I just checked the logging, that line is the last book that worked. There should have been another line with a path to the book. I think you might have the wrong version for the test, but, I've lost track of which is which. Can you test with the attached the correct version? I have updated the version to 1.4.4 to make sure we get the right one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Annotations-Kindletest-1.4.4.zip (647.6 KB, 186 views)
Old 11-08-2014, 08:48 AM   #102
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlite View Post
I just tried to fetch annotations from a book on my Aura.
I got an error, that the format string was invalid.

See error log running Calibre 2.8 in debug mode with Annotation plug in version 1.4.3:

Spoiler:
calibre Debug log

Python 2.7.8
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 334, in fetch_usb_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.action", line 270, in fetch_device_annotations
File "calibre_plugins.annotations.annotated_books", line 201, in __init__
ValueError: Invalid format string

DEBUG: 43.0 AnnotationsAction:shutting_down()

Anything I can do to get annotations working?
Firstly my apologies for not replying before. I should have at least acknowledged the post and when I would be looking at it. Thank you for the polite PM to remind me.

The line in error is handling the timestamp format. This is set as part of the configuration. It looks like this has been changed and is not valid. To fix this, open the plugins configuration and press the "Modify Appearance" button. This allows you to change what the saved annotations look like. The bottom field is the timestamp format. The default is "%c" and can be restored by pressing the button next to the filed. If you press the question mark button on the right, it shows the format options with examples. You can use a combination of these. For example, "%F %X" will show "14/08/2014 14:57:43". Fixing this should fix the problem.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:38 AM   #103
Sunlite
Groupie
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
Thank you for the help.

After re-setting the time format, it works now perfectly.

I really appreciate the dedication you put into this.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:11 AM   #104
pein2k4
pein2k4 began at the beginning.

Device: KPW2
Hi,
is there any chance to combine this plug-in with pchrist7s script to get my reading status out of my KPW2 and into a custom column?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=172

I use Calibre 2.10 - OSX 10.9.5 if it helps
pein2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:39 AM   #105
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pein2k4 View Post
Hi,
is there any chance to combine this plug-in with pchrist7s script to get my reading status out of my KPW2 and into a custom column?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=172

I use Calibre 2.10 - OSX 10.9.5 if it helps
I don't think so. On Kindles, the annotations are read from the file "My Clippings.txt". I don't think that file has the current reading position in it. I might be wrong as I didn't write that code. If it does, and that is put into the annotations column, then you can modify the script to read these annotations rather than where they are currently being read from.

The alternative, and better option in my mind, is to write a plugin that reads the value from wherever the calibre is reading it from and populates the column directly.