Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
MetaMarfozij
Banned
MetaMarfozij began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500/5
Who can recieve sms for reward?

Somebody from usa, help please! I need you to recieve sms message to your mobil phone, and tell what text is on it. It doesn't take a lot of time from you, just few minutes. Pm me, or XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old 04-02-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
This looks like a scam of some kind.
Advert
Closed Thread