Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #1
tlotson
tlotson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
FREE ebook in exchange for review: Dead by Teddy Lotson

I will gift you a free copy of my ebook in exchange for an honest review on Amazon. It is hard to get reviews when you don't ask your friends and family for them, but I am confident and proud of my book, so I would love to get some honest reviews to start getting it off the ground!

Just reply with your email address or PM me if you prefer, and I'll gift you a copy. Thanks in advance!!

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-ebook/dp/B00BCP5AUC/

tlotson is offline   Reply With Quote