Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Angel9
Angel9 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Macbook + Nook + Memory Card

I'm having trouble getting Calibre to read the memory card on my nook. I've tried just about everything i can think of but I can't seem to get it to read, the computer reads it just not Calibre. Please Help.
Angel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
Which Nook?
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Angel9
Angel9 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
nook tablet
Angel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
Try installing Calibre Companion on your tablet and running the wireless server in Calibre.

See this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=223694
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote